Sales Technology Highlights of The Week: 04-January-2021: Featuring Mastercard, FedEx, MediaFly, Outbrain and more!
Data and enhanced measurement capabilities had to take a frontseat throughout the 2020 global pandemic while remote sales and marketing teams strengthened their process and supporting tech stack to meet evolving economic, work and business challenges.
As we move into 2021, what are some of the top thoughts to keep in mind for sales teams and sales tech?
Catch more in this highlight of the week!
With B2B buyers more sophisticated than ever before and distracted by work from home environments, remote online meetings require a different approach. Sellers must reimagine traditional content to make it more effective for digital selling, utilizing interactive, inspiring content. –Tom Pisello, Chief Evangelist at Mediafly
Top SalesTech News of The Week: Last week of December 2020!
- Mastercard SpendingPulse: U.S. Retail Sales* Grew 3.0% This Holiday Season
- FedEx Completes Acquisition of ShopRunner, Expanding its E-Commerce Capabilities
- CobbleStone Releases Deeper Outlook Integration with Contract Insight
- Vidy Expands Decentralized Video Ad Network to Empower Publishers Solving Ad-Fraud
- Sprout Social Announces Promotion of Ryan Barretto to President
SalesTech QnA with the Expert
As we move into 2021, I think it is critical for sales leadership and other executives to focus on agile decision making. As we learned in 2020, a strategic plan you make in February could be obsolete by March. In this kind of business climate, we all need to be able to make fast, data-driven decisions that react to constantly changing market conditions. –Ryan Hilton, Senior Vice President, Head of Sales at NetBase Quid
Top Articles on Sales Tips, Adtech trends and Sales Best Practices for 2021!
- Sales Coaching Software can Lift your Sales ROI!
- The Future of Advertising Is Native Advertising on the Open Web
- Boosting Sales Online and Onsite During and Post Holidays
- Leveraging Social Media And Mobile To Drive Gen-Z Sales in 2021
- A Few AdTech Predictions and Thoughts for 2021