Sales Technology Highlights of The Week: Featuring Pipeliner, SalesLoft, Creatio, ChannelAdvisor and more!
Sales teams and leaders need to work together to focus on enhancing the entire customer experience and buying journey with greater emphasis on ensuring a seamless customer onboarding process as well.
Catch this latest weekly salestech highlight to uncover the top news, insights, tips and thoughts by leading sales and revenue teams:
While the term “data-driven” can indeed be a buzzword, it’s important to think really hard about what it means for your organization and team. It’s easy to get lost in a soup of data, metrics, reports, and dashboards. The top sales leaders keep things simple by choosing to focus on the top two or three KPIs that really matter for their business, they identify the precursor activities and behaviors that drive those KPIs, and they set goals around those precursor metrics.- Jason Heidema, Co-Founder and CEO at Atrium
Top SalesTech News of The Week: 16th August to 20th August 2021!
- Seismic Acquires Lessonly, Delivering to Customers the World’s Most Powerful, Comprehensive Sales Enablement Platform
- Kryon Global Survey Finds 32% of Office Workers Waste Half a Day or More on Tasks Better Suited to Bots
- Avaya and Microsoft Announce Integration of Microsoft Azure Communication Services with Avaya OneCloud CPaaS
- Dubb Enterprise Revolutionizes the Way That Sales Leaders Communicate with Video
- Xactly Launches New Xactly Framework for its Intelligent Revenue Platform
- ChannelAdvisor CEO, David Spitz Named C-Suite Award Winner
- SalesLoft Surpasses $100 Million in Annual Recurring Revenue
- Consensus Brings Demo Automation to the Partner Channel
- Creatio Publishes a Comprehensive Guide for No-code Buyers
- Pipeliner CRM Announces ExFind, the First Database of Experts and Global Consultants to be Included in a CRM Platform
- Andrew Fenton Has Been Appointed as CSO EMEA and APAC at Creatio to Further Strengthen the Expansion in the Region
SalesTech QnA with the Expert
Revenue leaders should put a greater emphasis on gaining a deep understanding of what the customer wants and how they buy. They cannot wait for the product organization to show the way. Instead, they must partner with the product organization to gain alignment with the customers. That alignment will help the team hit its own goals as well as those of the overall business.- Rob Rosenthal, Chief Revenue Officer at Bloomreach
Top Articles on Sales KPIs, Enhancing your Sales Content, Driving Conversions in B2B!
- Is your B2B Website Sales-Ready?
- Evaluating the top Sales KPIs of Modern B2B Sales teams
- Privacy Regulation Stimulates Audience Targeting Innovation
- 4 Steps to Refreshing Sales Content for an Engaging Buyer Experience
- Using Your Podcast to Increase Conversions