Sales Technology Highlights of The Week: Featuring Avaya, DocuSign, Allbound, Seismic!
According to most B2B sales experts, there is more need to invest in intelligent sales data and intelligent sales systems to drive more ROI. What are some of the ways in which sales leaders today are enhancing sales success with smart sales techniques and optimized sales technologies?
Catch more in this weekly salestech highlight:
The future of customer engagement is multi-channel, cross-channel, omni-channel… whatever you want to call it. Brands who engage in a holistic approach that meets customers wherever they happen to be, through whatever medium or channel they happen to be engaged with, those are the brands who will succeed. They’re also the brands who are already embracing the technologies they need to make planning, purchasing, and executing omni-channel campaigns efficient and cost-effective. –William Offeman, Chief Product Officer at WideOrbit
Top SalesTech News of The Week: 07th June to 11th June 2021!
- Conversica Achieves a Record 210% Increase in 2020 Mid-Market and Enterprise Subscription Sales
- DocuSign Platinum Partner Spaulding Ridge Expands Capabilities for Enterprise Clients
- Avaya Cloud Office™ Offers New Features Enhancing Cloud Communications for Global Businesses Going Forward to the New World of Hybrid Work
- Airbase Announces $60M Series B Capital Raise, Led by Menlo Ventures
- Allbound Becomes A HubSpot App Partner With A Certified Integration
- ResponseCRM Integrates with WooCommerce to Simplify and Reduce the Cost of Online Selling
- Seismic Appoints Heather Cook as Vice President, Asia-Pacific
- Return Awarded TEDCO Investment To Simplify And Scale Enterprise Sales Intelligence
- Lifesize Announces Sweeping Enhancements to Suite of Cloud Contact Center and Meeting Solutions
- Domo Joins Snowflake’s Snowpark Accelerated Program
SalesTech QnA with the Expert
Access to intelligent sales data has become increasingly more important for all businesses’ sales and marketing activity. Businesses cannot take the risk of engaging with the wrong audiences or contacts. With targets now based anywhere – sales teams can no longer rely on them being in a physical office – intelligent use of technology is going to be the only way to effectively reach them.-Mark Bedard, Vice President of Global Sales at Cognism
Top Articles on Predictive Analytics in Sales, Document Workflows and Sales Automation!
- Predictive Analytics in Sales
- Top programmatic email providers and how they help drive sales processes
- Benefits Of Automating Document Workflows And a Few Top Providers
- Employee Social Media Use Requires Extra Security Layer
- SCA: Retailers Say Meh, But Customers Claim They’ll Abandon Online Purchases That Require 2FA
- What Will the Post-Pandemic Workplace Look Like?