Sales Technology Highlights of The Week: 28-September-2020: Featuring Oracle, IBM, InsightSquared, Terminus, HubSpot And More…
LinkedIN released a new top startup list, tech leaders UiPath and Sitel Group announced a new collaboration, Accenture announced their decision to acquire N3, HubSpot announced a major upgrade….
For more on the latest in technology and salestech, read on:
Several factors are driving the need for AI, automation, machine learning, data analytics and natural language technologies (NLT), including Natural Language Processing/Understanding/Generation. Up until fairly recently, each aspect of the customer experience was addressed individually and somewhat independently of other systems. For example, if you wanted people to be routed more efficiently, you installed an Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system. This approach did not take into account the bigger picture, such as in this case, understanding why they are calling in the first place and how the organization can provide enough information to avoid them needing to call.
Top SalesTech News of The Week
- Oracle Chosen As TikTok’s Secure Cloud Provider
- Intel, Baidu Drive Intelligent Infrastructure Transformation
- MOL Group Chooses SAP Ariba Solutions to Digitalize Global Procurement
- InsightSquared Unveils Industry’s Most Complete and Flexible Revenue Intelligence Platform, Now With Conversational Intelligence
- IBM Brings Risk Analytics to Security Decision Making
- Signavio Announces Signavio Process Intelligence for Salesforce on Salesforce AppExchange, to Help Map and Analyze Successful Sales Patterns
- Vidyard Powers New Video Insights and Reporting Tools in HubSpot Video
- Terminus Enhances Account-Based Platform
- Qualtrics Announces Delighted AI, a Machine Learning Engine to Automate Every Step of the Customer Feedback Process
- Dynatrace Announces New Partner Competency Program
- Dun & Bradstreet Expands Partnership Program Globally
SalesTech QnA with the Expert
Product reviews have become more relevant than ever before. Buyers are unable to get peer insights from interactions at events, and have moved their research process 100% online. So at minimum it’s important to be present in the venues that attract and influence your audience.
Top Articles on Sales, Technology and New B2B Sales trends!
- 4 Secrets for Sales Teams To Improve Their Email Prospecting ROI
- The Handshake is Gone: How to Drive Demand Digitally Amid Social Distancing
- Redefining Productivity and Professionalism In Our Work-from-Home Worlds
- Best Practices for Achieving High User Adoption During Your Salesforce Implementation