InsightSquared Unveils Industry’s Most Complete and Flexible Revenue Intelligence Platform, Now With Conversational Intelligence
With six integrated solutions in one, marketing, sales and customer success teams are turning to InsightSquared to increase conversion rates, improve alignment and consolidate their tech stacks
InsightSquared, a leading provider of revenue intelligence solutions, introduced the industry’s most complete Revenue Intelligence Platform — featuring Activity Capture, Guided Selling, Interactive Reports, AI Forecasting, out-of-the-box Dashboards — and now, Conversational Intelligence, adding rich call and video meeting data to the company’s machine learning analytics engine.
The InsightSquared (IS2) Revenue Intelligence Platform was architected from the ground up for scale, security and speed. With customer experience at the forefront, everyday users can add new reports and dashboards, customize forecasts, filter and drill in, all from the user interface, with metrics changing in real-time.
Introducing Advanced Sales Math, Fuel for Proactive Revenue Teams
In addition to the six core solutions available in the Platform, InsightSquared released its self-serve and machine learning-driven Advanced Sales Math Insights, which identify key inflection points in a customer’s sales cycle where they win or lose deals. The most compelling analytics points to date include:
- Overall activities that most frequently translate to a win in your business
- Profile of Sales Inflection Points by customer engagement type
- Pipeline Health and Risk by segment, rep, team, product, etc.
- Profile of Conversations for winning deals by keywords, competitors, value props, etc.
- Marketing Lead Generation effectiveness by source, deal type, and segment
- Benchmark of progression such as number of days between meetings, emails, and calls
- Benchmark of engagement by executive decision-maker within a winning deal
These infection points are defined using IS2’s proprietary context engine to map a company’s actual sales activities, campaign attributions, progression timelines, sales cadences and engagement with historic win rates. Those findings are then aligned with a company’s current funnel to understand the qualitative and quantitative milestones sales reps and managers should prioritize.