Top SalesTech Highlights Of The Week: 15-June-2020: Featuring News From Reltio, Acoustic, Televerde, 6Sense And More…
Tech sales and marketing budgets were being frozen in many companies worldwide over the last few weeks, because of the Covid-19 pandemic. But as businesses and economies are busy putting in place their reopening strategies, things seem to be picking up pace again;
“When the pandemic began, we saw an overwhelming number of businesses planning to increase their software spending… and then that sentiment shifted in April with more businesses planning to cut spending. For the first time since the pandemic began, the most common response on this month’s survey was for businesses to not expect any further changes to their software spending through the rest of 2020. This is the first sign of stabilization we’ve seen in nearly a quarter. The interesting thing is that software purchasing has remained a fundamentally collaborative process, despite the added budgetary scrutiny most hardware and software purchases have undergone since March. Companies seem to be aware that they tend to make better purchases when they have a wider range of voices and perspectives involved,” – said Megan Headley, VP of Research at TrustRadius in an exclusive share with SalesTechStar.
The sales executives’ role has evolved into creating frameworks that enable their sales teams to communicate value to prospects. It’s a requirement to be able to understand industry gaps in performance, identify a financial case for change, link that your company’s highest priority use cases to solve the business issues, articulate business outcomes, and apply the appropriate customer stories. ->Catch more of Jim Christen’s thoughts, (COO At Databook) in this article.
SalesTech Guest Post of the Week
Like your company, your prospect is looking for ways to reduce costs and preserve revenue streams; they probably need to digitally transform, fast; they’re under pressure to enable a newly distributed workforce — and to find novel sources of differentiation at a time when every competitor is cutting prices to win. ->Read on here to know what Jake Sorofman, president of MetaCX writes about when he contributes on the – Five Things You Can Do Now To Build Revenue Resilience.
Top SalesTech News of The Week
- Reltio Hires New CFO
- Pipedrive to Strengthen Company Position in South Korea
- Verint Receives Awards for Excellence in Customer Engagement
- Acoustic Hires New CEO
- Cloudmasonry and Taskray Announce New Partnership
- Act-On Software’s New Product Capabilities Announced
- Demandbase Named a Leader in Account-based Marketing
- Televerde Adds New Leaders to Board of Directors
- 6Sense Named an Account-based Marketing Leader
- Forrester Suggests That Now is the Time to Focus on Enhanced Customer Experiences
- SharpSpring Gets New CMO
- PegaSystems Named a Leader in Customer Engagement
- MindTickle Announces New Partnership
SalesTech QnA with the Expert
As I’ve grown a deeper appreciation for the work it takes to not only capture, but also grow with an account, it’s become clear that it takes an entire organization to deliver on the kind of experience that wins customer trust. Each individual contributor is important, and we are all dependent on each other. Sales and Marketing can’t function properly if there is no product to represent, and Product can’t continue to innovate and build if the GTM teams don’t execute.
From The Team at SalesTechStar
- With Remote Selling Becoming the New Normal, Here Are 4 Quick Tips To Help you Succeed at it
- A Well-Planned Content Marketing Strategy Can Lead To Better Revenue Enablement, This is How
- Need A List of Sales Books Every Salesperson Should Read? Here you go.
- Anand Shah, CEO and Co-founder of Databook Writes About Ways For Enterprise Sales to Survive And Thrive Without Field Marketing And Other Face-To-Face Efforts
- Alon Ghelber, CMO at Revuze Writes About What’s In-Vogue Between Brand Marketing and Feature Marketing