Verint Receives Multiple Awards for Excellence, Leadership in Customer Engagement
Company’s Portfolio Honored for Innovation Helping Business and Government
Verint Systems, The Customer Engagement Company™, announced it has been recognized as a leader by multiple Awards sources that annually honor excellence in a range of categories—from workforce optimization and overall customer experience to information security for the private and public sectors. The honors are:
“We are honored by the recognition that extends over our entire customer engagement portfolio”
- Business Intelligence Group 2020 Excellence in Customer Service Awards: Verint was named among the winners of the Excellence in Customer Service Award in the Technology of the Year category.
- CUSTOMER Magazine 2020 Product of the Year Award: A winner in 2016, 2017 and 2018, Verint was recognized this year for its Customer Engagement portfolio, which includes workforce engagement, customer self-service, experience management and security/compliance solutions. The award recognizes solutions that benefit the overall customer experience while driving ROI.
- CUSTOMER Magazine 2020 Workforce Optimization Innovation Awards: CUSTOMER Magazine recognized Verint as a true leader in this evolving Workforce Optimization trend. The winning solutions provide exemplary business management tools, advancing the contact center, CRM and teleservices industries.
- Info Security Products Guide 2020 Global Excellence Awards: Verint is a Gold winner in the publication’s 16th annual competition for information security products. With out-of-the-box integration, compliance and cloud enablement, Verint Identity Authentication and Fraud Detection solution took first place in the Security Product and Service for Telecommunications category.
- Government CIO Outlook magazine Top 10 Public Safety Solutions Providers: Verint was recognized for providing a single platform for multimedia recording, quality assurance, performance management and staff scheduling in 9-1-1 centers. The Top 10 list recognizes companies that deliver efficient, technology-driven solutions that enable smarter governance.
“We are honored by the recognition that extends over our entire customer engagement portfolio,” says Nancy Treaster, SVP and general manager, strategic operations, Verint. “Our culture of intently listening to our customers continues to keep us on target in meeting industry challenges—and will continue to do so as we develop innovative solutions that strike the right balance of delivering exceptional customer experiences while driving operational efficiency.”