Top SalesTech Highlights Of The Week: 01st-June-2020: Featuring News From Twilio, Yext, TechTarget, Madison Logic, Cisco And More…
Technology sales is all about connecting potential customers to a tech product or solution that they can benefit most from, but given the challenges the last few weeks have caused for global tech teams (because of the changing times due to the Covid-19 impact), sales has undergone a shift.
While the next few weeks are all about putting in place new strategies and policies that can help marketing and sales team ensure business continuity while boosting revenue, let’s take a moment to grab a few top sales and tech sales highlights from the week that went by…
There are many issues with remote working: issues related to security; issues around access, Quality of Service, and network performance; and issues with partner access. With the advent of COVID-19, enterprises have been rapidly deploying Remote Worker capabilities at scale; but home Internet performance is inconsistent, with WFH employees using overutilized shared services or services too low in bandwidth to meet WFH requirements.
–Tony Velleca, CEO At CyberProof Inc.
Sales Tech Guest Post of the Week
The biggest mistake we’ve noticed at Genflow, are influencers launching products that have very little relation to their own content and personal brand. The product that an influencer launches must resonate with the content they create, so, if you are a successful fitness influencer, launching a fitness platform, apparel or accessories would make the most sense. –Read More on -> How To Successfully Launch An Influencer Brand On Social Media by Shan Hanif, CEO at GenFlow
Top Sales Tech News of The Week
- WHO And Yext Collaborate To Answer COVID-19 Questions Online
- Twilio To Power Communications For New York City’s Contact Tracing Initiative
- TA Digital’s CMS Bridge Solution Awarded Adobe Accredited Partner Solution Badge
- IAS Chosen To Provide Brand Safety Across The LinkedIn Audience Network
- TechTarget Named 2020 SIIA Business Technology CODiE Award Finalist
- Membrain’s New Module Helps Companies Drive Sales Growth By Simplifying Account Planning And Execution
- Questionmark Launches ‘GDPR For Business Professionals’ To Guard Against Fines And Breaches
- Madison Logic Joins The HubSpot App Marketplace
- Criteo Launches First Self-Service Retail Media Ad Platform
- SalesLoft Welcomes New Chief Revenue Officer
- Cisco Designed Portfolio Expands To Focus On Empowering Small Businesses For The “New Normal”
- Cognizant Recognized As A Leader In Gartner’s 2020 Magic Quadrant
- Seismic Spring 2020 Release Enhances Sales & Marketing Teams’ Ability To Work Remotely
- Signavio And Deloitte Announce Strategic Partnership
- Reltio Offers Accelerated Deployment Of Reltio Connected Customer 360
Sales Tech QnA with the Expert
Today, it is critical for every sales rep to look at their prospect list through the lens of an account to understand what criteria determines a high value account. From there, develop a deep understanding of the prospect’s business and create tailored messaging that will resonate with them at each stage of the sales cycle.
From The Team at SalesTechStar
- 3 Ways Sales Will Change, In A Good Way, Because Of The Covid-19 Effect!
- Top Email Tracking Software That Can Help Sales Teams Track Prospect Behavior Better
- How Do You Drive Better Personalization In Every Sales And Marketing Outreach?
- Too Many Abandoned Applications? Kunal Johar, Founder of OpenWater Writes About How You Can Streamline Your Process Without Compromising On Quality
- The Many Faces Of Ad Fraud And How To Fight Back by Guest Author Andreas Sierts, Senior Director, AI & Analytics at Adform