SalesTech Highlights Of The Week: 10-August-2020: Featuring News From SugarCRM, Drift, 6Sense, SEMrush And More…
Marketing and sales teams are now facing a more urgent need to collaborate with each other more than before to help ensure business continuity and drive success during this Covid-19 induced downtime.
Staying updated on the latest salestech updates and landscape is crucial during this time to help drive better business results faster.
Here’s where you can catch the top salestech picks of the week to stay informed:
The best salespeople are those who can modulate their communication styles and language at the drop of a hat. That way, they can relate to CIOs, technical managers and mid-level managers alike. Today’s elite tech salesperson has to possess a greater range of knowledge and skills (social, technical, business, and financial) than ever before.
–Joe Kosco, Senior Vice President Of Sales At SADA Systems
Top SalesTech News of The Week
- MomentFeed Founder Joins SOCi
- SugarCRM Named A Visionary In Gartner’s Magic Quadrant For Sales Force Automation
- Salesforce Positioned By Gartner As A Leader In The Magic Quadrants For CRM Customer Engagement Center
- TechTarget Named A Leader In G2 Grid® Reports In Buyer Intent
- 6sense Named Organization Of The Year For Innovation In Sales And Marketing Industry
- ‘Sellerly’ By SEMrush Releases A New Tool For Amazon Listing Protection
- Zilliant And Standav Announce Partnership
- Drift Expands Beyond Conversational Marketing
- Domo Enhances Its COVID-19 Global Tracker With Google And Apple Mobility Trends
- LivePerson Announces The Conversational Cloud™, An AI-Powered Command Center For Brand-Consumer Conversations
- Amperity CDP And Infutor Partner To Provide Best-In-Class, End-To-End Consumer Identity Management
- Chorus.Ai Expands Executive Team
- Informatica And Google Cloud Expand Strategic Partnership With Deeper Integrations
SalesTech QnA with the Expert
Constantly reevaluate leadership. If you’re doing the same thing you’ve been doing with processes and people without any evolution, you’re missing something at best, potentially failing at worst. Business is evolving so it’s logical that people need to evolve as well.
From The Team at SalesTechStar
- CCPA And GDPR Effects: A Chat With Kåre Stenild, Head Of Product At Semasio
- European Startup Unicorns that Drove Early-stage Success
- How AI Changing CX
- Three Tips To Resolve Pricing Challenges In B2B Sales
- Ecommerce Strategy: How To Disrupt The Disruptors
- The Benefits Of Video In Sales + Marketing Today