Sales Technology Highlights of The Week: Featuring Spiff, Conversica, Bluecore, Xant and more!
Community-driven growth is now becoming more integral to sales and marketing teams; what does this translate into and what should revenue and sales leaders keep in mind?
Find out more from this weekly Salestech highlight:
I’m a huge fan of the book To Sell Is Human by Daniel Pink. It’s amazing. We are in the midst of an era where it’s become popular to think that Product-led Growth could really decrease the need for sales. I think automation is allowing / forcing all of us in any position in a company to move “up” in terms of adding value and strategic thinking. But I think there’s a strong argument that sales is one of the most human of all traits and will likely never go away. Selling is persuasion. Persuasion is arguably the most important and fundamental human trait.- Jeron Paul, CEO and Founder at Spiff
Top SalesTech News of The Week: 02nd August to 06th August 2021!
- Nektar.ai Closes a Seed Round of US$8.1 Million as It Aims to Enable Data-Driven Smart Work for B2B SaaS Revenue Teams
- Coca-Cola Beverages Africa and Genpact Partner to Transform Operations to Drive Competitive Growth
- Airbase Strengthens Leadership Team with New VP of Business Development and VP of People to Support Continued Growth
- Amelia Appoints Mark Paske As Chief Revenue Officer
- Aurea Completes Acquisition of XANT
- Qumu Launches Channel Program With JS Group to Expand Enterprise Video Partner Program
- Mashgin Touchless Self-Checkout Surpasses $100M Global Sales Transactions; New Integrations Make Cash Checkout Faster than Credit Cards
- Everee 2021 Sales Pay & Performance Survey Shows Shift in Preferences; 64% of Reps Want Pay Within 1 Week
- Advantage Solutions and Eversight Partner to Reinvent Trade Promotion
- Aktify Appoints Sales Powerhouse Craig Daly as Chief Revenue Officer
- Spiff Releases New Products for Deeper Analytics and Reporting
- Correlated Launches to Bring Product Led Revenue to Market with $8.3M in Funding
- Ivanti Acquires Industrial Internet of Things Platform to Help Supply Chain Customers Further Automate Workflows and Achieve Operational Excellence
- ChannelAdvisor Expands Suite of Channel Connections and Multichannel Solutions, Enabling Brands and Retailers to Engage More Active Consumers
- Jens Oberbeck Joins Pipedrive as the New VP of Sales
- Conversica Names Former IBM Exec, Terrie Banuelos, to Vice President of Global Sales
- Mindtickle Raises An Additional $100 Million Led by SoftBank Vision Fund 2
- Cirrus Insight Launches New Partner Program to Drive Increased Customer Value and Salesforce Integration Excellence
- Bluecore Reaches $1B Valuation with Close of $125M Series E
SalesTech QnA with the Expert
Ultimately, B2B sales strategies will have to match the experiences we are all accustomed to in our daily lives as consumers, which means offering multiple ways to communicate on their own schedule. Delivering omnichannel experiences makes business communication more convenient for prospects, who are often balancing personal and professional responsibilities. Enabling them to communicate with salespeople on their preferred channel will boost engagement and ultimately deliver increased ROI.
Top Articles on Sales Forecasting, Digital Transformation, Enhancing the End-user Experience!
- How Strong is your Sales Forecasting Strategy?
- To Understand ABM, First Understand What ABM Isn’t
- Enhancing your user experience will drive sales. Here’s how.
- Overcoming Digital Transformation Challenges in Supplier/Buyer Relationships
- Lessons From Prime Day — and How Retail Marketers Can Boost Sales Year-Round