Sales Technology Highlights of The Week: Featuring LiveVox, Aircall, G2, Spiff
To optimize your customer experience, you need to have a balanced strategy and implementation of the right metrics and data analytics systems; which technologies can help and how are sales leaders staying ahead? Catch more in this weekly highlight:
Automation and AI have matured such that when embedded into sales engagement and other platforms, they can transform the selling and buying process – delivering better seller and buyer efficiencies and greater seller effectiveness. That’s the world we are in now! But companies and business leaders are in different places in the maturity continuum. That’s why it’s essential to have analysts, evangelists, and other individuals out there that demystify these tech decisions and business leaders think through some of these complex decisions.- Mary Shea, VP, Global Innovation Evangelist at Outreach
Top SalesTech News of The Week: 21st June to 25th June 2021!
- LiveVox, A Leading Cloud-Based Contact Center Platform, to Become Publicly Traded
- HP Brings Cutting-Edge Design and Flexibility to Power Hybrid Shopping Experiences
- Natterbox Announces its Latest Integration for Service Cloud Voice on Salesforce AppExchange, the World’s Leading Enterprise Cloud Marketplace
- Vivo Partners with Netcracker for Next Phase of B2B Digital Transformation Program
- Xactly Launches New Integration with Gainsight
- New PagerDuty Capabilities Enable Organizations to Embrace Modern Approach to Digital Operations
- Compliance Announces Partnership with DocuSign, Bolstering Expertise with a Suite of Contract Analytics Technologies
- Automation Anywhere Appoints Sales Executive to Lead Explosive Cloud RPA Growth Across Asia-Pacific and Japan
- Ultra Commerce Acquires Vesta eCommerce
- Aircall, Now Valued Above $1BN, Raises $120M in Series D Funding, LED By Goldman Sachs Asset Management
- New Salesforce Innovations Empower Creators to Build Apps with Low Code on a Single Platform
- Opsani Joins the AppDynamics Integration Partner Program
- Spiff Secures Leadership Position in G2’s Summer Sales Compensation Reports
- Xactly Forecasting Wins 2021 Artificial Intelligence Breakthrough Award
- G2 Creates New Revenue Operations Category and Positions Clari as the #1 Leader
- Salesforce Announces Global Advisory Board to Expand International Growth
- Atrium Launches Automated Goal Tracking to Revolutionize Data-Driven Sales Management
- Tripleseat Launches TripleseatDirect, the First of Its Kind Omni-Channel Direct Event Booking Platform
SalesTech QnA with the Expert
There are several new technologies to help sales reps do their jobs more successfully and efficiently. Tools that help reps research new companies, and the buyer personas within those companies, are very valuable. However, if you allow tech to drive how you run sales, you will ultimately fail. As an organization, you need to prioritize and invest in the enablement of sales people and hone their sales skills. You can then layer supporting tech on top of this baseline foundation.-George Mogannam, Chief Revenue Officer at SnapLogic
Top Articles on Sales Automation, Customer Engagement, Zero-Party Data!
- Customer engagement platforms driving the online retail experience
- Sales Automation Mistakes to Avoid!
- Zero Party Data: How Retailers Are Now Driving Impact With Zero Party Data
- What Makes a Top Sales Rep Tick?
- The Secret Sauce of a Great Product: True Collaboration