Sales Technology Highlights of The Week: Featuring Chorus.ai, ChannelAdvisor, Xactly, Newgen and more!
Maintaining a healthy lead pipeline now requires additional efforts from B2B sales teams by way of virtual gifting, better online engagement tactics, changes in call scripts and lots more in order to help drive deeper customer conversations;
Catch a few insights and tips on how leading sales teams are paving the way for better sales ROI while staying updated on the latest salestech highlights of the week:
Sales and marketing teams should consider adopting the Agile framework, which is a fantastic way to manage collaboration between departments. With Agile, smaller teams have quick, weekly status meetings where they vocalize roadblocks and hold each other accountable for deliverables. Agile does a terrific job at maintaining momentum in collaborative projects, and I think it’s a great fit for sales and marketing teams. Integrated platforms empower sales and marketing teams to communicate and collaborate better, which will only benefit customers in the long-run.
Top SalesTech News of The Week: 19th July to 23rd July 2021!
- Newgen Unveils NewgenONE, the Comprehensive Digital Transformation Platform for Enterprises
- Xactly Taps World-Class Marketing Executive Johann Wrede as CMO to Spearhead Innovative Brand Initiatives and Accelerate Global Growth
- SAP Announces €1/4 billion Investment In The UK Over The Next Five Years
- SugarCRM Adds Its SugarPredict AI Capabilities to Supercharge Sales and Service Teams with Automated Sentiment Analysis
- AI Sales Assistant Ciara Introduces Voice-Enabled Deal Maps to Help Inside Sales Teams Cut Sales Cycles in Half
- ChannelAdvisor Marks 20-Year Milestone in E-Commerce
- ai Launches Conversation Intelligence App Within Zoom Meetings
- Lessonly Announces Total Economic Impact™ Study from Independent Research Firm
- Scratchpad Introduces New Experience for Top Sales Performers, Connecting Calendar, Notes, and Salesforce into One Unified Workspace
- Outplay Raises USD 7.3 Million to Make Outbound Sales Scalable
SalesTech QnA with the Expert
Engagement data is the number one indicator of the health of the deal. Historically, getting this data into the CRM systems has been dependent on the sales rep entering it and they will input the bare minimum. Yet this data is vital as it identifies whether your value proposition is resonating with the customer or not. The moment a company’s value proposition no longer resonates with the customer is the moment they stop engaging with your sales team, reviewing your marketing content and searching relevant topics on the web. –Todd Abbott, CEO at InsightSquared
Top Articles on Videos in Retail Sales, Preventing Sales Mishaps at the Closing Stage, The Impact of AI-based Guided Selling!
- 3 Tried And Tested Ways To Earn Loyal Customers
- Video Management Software is Supercharging Retail Sales
- 10 CRM Best Practices for Sales Leaders
- How do your Prevent Deals from Falling Part at the Closure Stage?
- The Impact of AI-Based Guided Selling And How It Is a Game-Changer