ScaleX.ai Announced The Acquisition of AI for Account Based Marketing Technology from FlowEngine.io
ScaleX.ai Announced The Acquisition of AI for Account Based Marketing Technology (ABM) from FlowEngine.io
Read More: Pendo Announces Asia-Pacific Expansion
“Since launching ScaleX.ai 3 years ago, a lot has changed. Outbound prospecting has gotten much more difficult. Sales and Business Development Representatives (SDRs and BDRs) have moved from in-office to work-from-home in almost all companies, email and phone outreach doesn’t work nearly as well as it used to, and smart CEOs, CMOs and CROs, agree with the TOPO study, that ABM delivers improved economics and proven results,” said Chad Burmeister, CEO of ScaleX.ai.
According to a recent study by TOPO, a research and advisory firm that helps sales and marketing organizations grow revenue faster, Account-based marketing (ABM) is the hottest topic in B2B marketing.
A few key points from the article:
- While the hype around ABM can seem overwhelming, in reality, less than 20% of companies are running mature account based marketing programs.
- Marketers name various obstacles when it comes to getting started, including lack of resources, strategy, and technology.
- It’s often difficult for marketers to just get started – lack of confidence in the strategy, second guessing technology options, and often struggling to secure the resources required to make account based marketing work.
There are powerful business dynamics driving the rapid adoption of account based marketing at high growth companies including:
- Improved economics – More advanced sales and marketing organizations are realizing that specific types of accounts drive the most compelling revenue metrics.
- Market dynamics – Many marketing organizations’ inbound, volume and velocity models have peaked and they must now pursue targeted, account-based models to drive growth.
- Proven results – Early adopters are seeing impressive results, particularly with respect to strategic revenue metrics, where mature account based companies have seen a 150% increase in metrics such as LTV.