B2B marketing and sales teams are finding new and innovative ways to drive efficiencies and results despite today’s challenges in the new normal. The right processes, with the right technologies can help teams achieve results and scale faster despite the downtime.
Catch more from this latest Sales and Technology weekly highlight for more:
Business is going digital. It’s been trending this way for a while but COVID accelerated it, not just by necessity but by professionals realizing that digital is more time and cost effective. Therefore, SMBs will need to rely less on offices, trade shows, conferences, and word of mouth to do business. They’ll need to discover new ways to be found. They need to now discover new ways for customers, investors, and vendors to find them. They’ll need to embrace everything digital from video conferences to increasing their web presence.
Top SalesTech News of The Week
- MindTickle Announces $100M Funding Led by Softbank Vision Fund 2
- Deloitte: Consumer Convenience Rules, but Financial Concerns Dampen Spending Habits in the US
- Terminus Introduces Unified Platform Enhancements
- IBM to Acquire SAP Consulting Partner TruQua
- Zuora Appoints Former HPE, Daimler Executive as New Chief Information Officer
- Qumulo and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Partner to Deliver Simplicity and Performance to Unstructured Data Environments
- Tray.io Announces Powerful, New Enterprise Governance Features and Data Integration Functionality to Tray Platform and Tray Embedded Offerings
- Thought Industries Appoints Sarah Camacho to Vice President of People Operations
- Hootsuite Announces New Integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365 to Help Customers Drive Tangible Brand Value Through the Power of Social
- XANT Enhances Its Highspot Integration With Highspot Pitches In Playbooks
- Seismic Fall 2020 Release Extends Content Analytics Capabilities, Helping Revenue Teams Maximize Performance
- B2B Marketing Report from Uberflip Reveals Disconnect Between Marketing Priorities and Buyers’ Expectations
- RollWorks and Sendoso Launch Partnership to Give Account-Based Marketing and Sales Teams True Omni-Channel Experiences at Scale
- Experian Acquires Tapad, a Leading Digital Identity Resolution Provider
The pandemic has definitely underlined the importance of user experience. Now more than ever, people are willing to pay more for products that are easy and nice to use. Budgets may have been cut, but at the same time, businesses are overspending on digital channels, and are doubling down on data to optimize their spend.
Top Articles on Improving your B2B Lead Generation, Today’s Evolving Data Marketplace and Getting more Sales-ready leads!
- How do you get More Sales-ready Leads?
- Getting your Firmographics Right!
- Getting More out of your Lead Generation Tactics During a Pandemic
- A Case for Making the Data Marketplace More Ubiquitous
- Let The Boxes Pile Up: 86% of Holiday Shoppers Will Be Using Home Delivery
- To Block or Not Block: Good Bots vs Bad Bots: Full Guide
Improving Marketing and Sales Alignment, Adjusting to the New Normal and Scaling Business Growth Despite Covid-19, catch more in these conversations with experts from JotForm, Xactly, Demandbase and More!