SalesTechStar’s Sales Technology Highlights of The Week: Featuring Uber, Bigtincan, Playvox, Cognism and More !
Location data will eventually become more integral to salesops and marketing teams. What else will drive further transformation in B2B sales and B2B marketing? Catch a few latest updates from industry leaders while diving into the biggest salestech announcements in this weekly highlight:
In the beginning of 2020, in-app purchases were expected to rise as mobile and internet picked up. The pandemic accelerated some of the megatrends and mobile adoption and usage as well as e-commerce grew by leaps and bounds. In-app purchases have been on the rise in Southeast Asia in 2021 as consumers spend more online, be it in the confines of their homes or wherever they are. The region has experienced a 240% increase in spending.
– Karam Malhotra, Partner and Global Vice-President at SHAREit Group
Top SalesTech News of the Week: 10th to 15th January!
- Uber and Visa Announce Grants For Growth Program, Providing $1 Million in Grants and Resources to Support Small Businesses
- Pipedrive Appoints Transformational Marketer Heidrun Luyt as CMO to Help Accelerate Business Growth
- Bigtincan Announces Bigtincan for Salesforce on Salesforce AppExchange, the World’s Leading Enterprise Cloud Marketplace
- Over Two-thirds of Sales Leaders Say It’s Important for Their Teams to Represent the World Around Them
- Salesforce Data Reveals Global Digital Sales Surpassed $1 Trillion During 2021 Holiday Season
- Checkout.com Raises $1 Billion in Series D Amid Major US Market Push
- Second Nature Launches AI-Powered Interactive Sales Coaching Solution with $12.5M Investment
- Playvox Introduces Customer AI with the Acquisition of Prodsight
- FarEye Joins Microsoft Cloud for Retail Ecosystem to Advance End-to-End Commerce Experience
- LinkSquares Launches Artificial Intelligence for Contract Review
- Consensus Raises $15 Million Series B to Scale Presales With Intelligent Demo Automation
- Revenue Grid Included in Gartner Market Guide for Revenue Intelligence Platforms
- BigPanda Raises $190 Million in Funding at $1.2 Billion Valuation
- Cognism Raises $87.5M Series C Funding; Plans to Accelerate and Grow Market Position
- Highspot Closes $248 Million Series F Round to Accelerate Growth and Product Innovation
- Pipedrive Enters the Document Management Space by Releasing Smart Docs Add-on
- FreshLime Announces RepConnect, a Sales Messaging Platform that increases Field Sales Reps engagement by up to 60% with Homeowners
SalesTech QnA with the Expert
B2Bs were hit much harder during the pandemic, yet they pivoted quickly to become digital at a record pace. Looking beyond the pandemic, innovation and client satisfaction will drive B2B digital commerce initiatives. As remote work has become the norm, and people have become more self-sufficient, we can expect an acceleration in the adoption of B2B self-service digital commerce solutions.- Mary Matyas, SVP & General Manager, North America at MediaMath
Top B2B Sales and SalesTech Articles on Data Privacy, Driving Retail Strategies, Generating Conversions
- How Sales Teams can Create Trust and Value with Better Data Privacy Practices
- How Can Sales Teams Generate More Conversions With Their Product Pricing Page?
- Some of the Most Common B2b Sales Operations Pitfalls
- How Payment Providers Can Drive Retail Forward
- How to rapidly scale your sales team