SalesTechStar’s Sales Technology Highlights of The Week: Featuring Salesloft, Conga, Conversica, Allego and more!
Digitizing more steps in the typical sales process including contract management can serve to enable salespeople to focus on more crucial sales tasks that can lead to better ROI; catch more tips, insights and the latest in B2B sales and salestech in this weekly highlight;
While salespeople may not have downtime as the B2B seller is pretty much working non-stop through Q4, they often face the reality that prospects are out of office a bit more often this time of year. So, you have to pivot and schedule your sales process around your buyer’s schedule. You need to have an incredibly disciplined setback schedule.
Top SalesTech News of The Week: 13th December to 17th December
- Pipedrive Launches Zendesk Integration to Enhance Salespeople’s Customer Communication
- Bringg Partners With Blue Yonder to Offer Retailers a Seamless Experience From Order Through to Delivery Across the Supply Chain
- TPG Launches Anna™, the AI Engine That Powers TPG’s Customer Experience Platform, for Insight Into Customer Interactions, Sentiment, and Agent Effectiveness
- Salesloft Introduces AI-Powered Buyer Sentiment and Intent in the Modern Revenue Workspace™
- IDG Communications Acquires LeadSift, a Leading B2B Sales & Marketing Intelligence Platform
- Mediafly Announces Definitive Agreement to Acquire InsightSquared
- Allego® and Korsgaden International Partner to Deliver Personalized Consulting and Training Services within All-in-One Sales Enablement Platform for Insurance and Financial Services Companies
- Conga CPQ Awarded New Recognitions by Industry Leading Analyst and Research Firms
- ServiceNow and Qualtrics Add New Innovations to Help Companies Personalize and Scale Service Experiences
- Wipro to Acquire LeanSwift, an Infor Alliance Partner for ERP and E-Commerce Solutions
- ZINIFI Partner Relationship Management Software Includes Integration with HubSpot CRM Data, Allowing Beamex to Automate Lead Management in Its Partner Network and Track MQLs through the Sales Funnel
- Conversica Expands Its Leadership Team
- Sensibill’s Barcode Report Recaps 2021 Spending Trends
- Outreach Broadens C-Suite, Promotes Mike Zinne to New Chief Customer Officer
- Conga Delivers Innovation and Purpose-Built Value to Customers
- Highest-Rated Private Cloud Computing Companies To Work For: Salesloft
SalesTech QnA with the Expert
Automation is one best practice that can have a number of benefits for sales teams and their customers. Automation can expedite authoring, negotiation, approvals, and reporting for salespeople. It can allow salespeople to rededicate their time to their customers while also improving the proposal and quoting process to speed up the sales cycle and overall speed to revenue.
Top Sales and SalesTech Articles on Fastest growing Salestech Platforms, Optimizing Your Sales Enablement, Digital Transformation Benefits
- Technologies that Power Processes for B2B Sales Teams
- What will your B2B Sales Strategy Need More of in 2022?
- A Quick Overview of the Fastest Growing Salestech Categories
- 3 Ways to Optimize Your Sales Enablement Platform for Better Team Training
- Digital transformation will only accelerate. Here’s how to lead the charge