SalesTechStar’s Sales Technology Highlights of The Week: Featuring MindTickle, Paloma, Qualtrics, Conga and more!
From MindTickle’s new integration to CallScaler’s new funding announcement, this week’s highlights brings you the latest updates:
The more clearly we are able to identify with customers’ pain and show (not tell) how we solve that pain for them through real-life results, the more velocity we have through our pipeline.
Top SalesTech News of the Week: 09th May to 13th May
- Mashgin Raises $62.5M Series B Funding at a $1.5 Billion Valuation, Led by NEA
- Crayon Announces Integration with Gong to Arm Sales Teams with High-Value Competitive Insights to Secure More Wins
- Conga Unveils New Product Updates Across its Revenue Lifecycle Management Solution
- CallScaler Raises $120K to Improve Call Tracking Software for Businesses
- Pipedrive Launches Messaging Inbox and Integrations With WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger and DocuSign
- SirionLabs Secures $85M to Accelerate Growth and Leadership in the Enterprise Contract Lifecycle Management Market
- Qualtrics and SAP Partner to Bring More Empathy to the Contact Center
- Paloma Launches First and Only Checkout Solution for Instagram DMs
- IBM Transforms Business Operations with the RISE with SAP Solution in Expanded Partnership with SAP
- Mindtickle and BoostUp.ai Announce Integration Between Sales Readiness and Revenue Intelligence Platforms
- Groove Brings Sales Productivity to Where Sellers Work with Groove Conversations and Groove+ Mobile App
- SalesFuel Launches SalesCred, The Self-Discovery App for Building Sales Credibility and Business Relationships Built on Trust
SalesTech QnA with the Expert
Consumers are embracing the omnichannel experience, and as a result, brands must provide a compelling and dynamic retail experience. This is what I’m seeing many of our customers at Kibo working towards as they build an engaging shopping experience for their customers.
Top B2B Sales and SalesTech Articles on AR and Customer Service, Twitter for Sales, Sales Myths to Bust
- How AR and VR Affect Customer Service
- Optimize Your Sales Pipeline with Integrated Sales Ops Data
- Using Twitter to Drive B2B sales
- Sales Myths You Need to Bust to Shorten your B2B Sales Cycle
- Big Data and B2B Sales: Top Best Practices and Providers to Keep in Mind!
Episode 122: Building The Connected Enterprise for Modern Sales: with Mike Smith, Senior Director, Enterprise Sales, CData Software
Episode 121: Sales Enablement Trends for 2022: with Carson Conant, Founder and CEO at MediaFly
Episode 120: The Future of Customer Success with Guy Nirpaz, Founder and CEO at Totango