Big Data and B2B Sales: Top Best Practices
Learning how to handle the copious amounts of data that B2B teams are exposed to today, is crucial in enabling better processes and overall growth. This is where B2B sales leaders can make a difference to an organization’s performance, by implementing better practices. When it comes to big data and B2B sales, it is important to:
- Be flexible! Adaptability is key to ensuring you choose the best marketing strategies. So, assess the data you are using. And if the tech or method is not producing the results you want – then change. Constant innovation is the name of the game in B2B marketing and B2B sales.
- Improve the quality of your data. Ensure to standardize the format of common data elements. Replacing and appending information is important to have the most accurate and relevant data. Consistently scan the database to eliminate duplicate data. Exclude data records that are not relevant to your target audience. It is important to ensure the quality of your database for the best results.
- Start automating the basic maintenance tasks. The larger your database grows, the less manageable things can become if a process is not put in place. Programs and various pieces of software can help in relieving pressure points. Doing so will also assist in increasing the scalability of your business.
- Prioritize the security of your customers. Maintaining trust in your company is the basics of effective sales marketing. Do not give your clients reasons to distrust you or your intentions.
A Few Top Data Providers for B2B Sales Teams:
- Adapt offers a free trial.
- Adapt includes the data of over 100 million businesses from a variety of industries.
- The information they provide is human-verified, accurate, and up-to-date.
- The information is also continuously added to and updated from their extensive network of crawlers, social media, and their biggest draw – their community of over 300,000+ users.
- You can build your intended target ICP based on a variety of filters. These filters include but are not limited to the following:
- Clearbit offers a free trial.
- Clearbit can provide data for 200 million contacts at 20 million different companies worldwide.
- The platform can integrate with your existing technology stack to provide seamless and constantly updated data.
- They source their information from over 250 public and private databases.
- Datanyze grants access to data that includes 48 million phone numbers, 84 million email ids, and 120 million people.
- They have created a free Google Chrome Extension to allow customers access to contacts and company data directly.
- This extension is active on websites like LinkedIn and other popular business websites.
- Datanyze allows you to see all employees and their info for a company that is publicly listed.
- Lead411 has a 7-day free trial.
- Lead411’s data includes verified mobile phone numbers, emails, trigger notifications, and lead intelligence.
- Lead411 has a free Gmail extension that your sales team can use as a tool to find and send emails as you search for new leads that match your ICP.
- LeadIQ’s database gathers and compiles public information available on social media sites and company websites in an accessible manner.
- They have partnerships with several data providers, and they have a robust community of users.
- The prospects you find valuable can be pushed directly into your CRM, and then you can create specific campaigns and cadences for those leads.
LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator offers B2B sales teams the ability to target the right audiences and businesses by revealing and recommending suitable prospects that match your ICP.
- The sales team can save their lists of targeted accounts and found leads to get notified of any new matches for those saved accounts.
- Lusha offers accurate B2B data to sales teams that include:
- 36 million C-level profiles
- 100 million business profiles
- 15 million company profiles.
- Lusha can compile your contacts from various social networking sites, your email accounts, and your company websites to save them to your CRM quickly and efficiently.
Managing big data efficiently and quickly is crucial for your sales team. Modern databases are vast, but choosing relevant information or data from this to suit your various purposes is indispensable for better results.