SalesTechStar’s Sales Technology Highlights of The Week: Featuring Groove, Digital River, Braze, Seismic and more!
In order to deliver above-par digital customer experiences, sales and marketing leaders need to focus on building out their teams with the right people, technologies and processes. Catch more on what the leaders in B2B sales focus on aligning to drive these trends in this latest salestech highlight by SalesTechStar!
Today’s B2B marketers are being asked to drive revenue more than ever before. Whereas CMO’s used to be primarily responsible for raising awareness, shaping perceptions, and driving qualified leads that could be handed off to the sales team, these days they are directly responsible for revenue themselves, and that changes the whole dynamics of their day-to-day operations. To accomplish this new goal, CMO’s must build a tech stack that is specifically designed to help them measure, track and analyze their campaigns, with revenue as their true north. That’s where the growing category of “Revenue Intelligence” comes from.
Top SalesTech News of The Week: 11th October to 15th October!
- ChannelAdvisor Releases New Platform Capabilities for Order Fulfillment and Seamless Shopping Ahead of the Holiday Season
- Digital River Launches Payments, Taxes, Fraud and Compliance App for Lightning B2B on Salesforce AppExchange, the World’s Leading Enterprise Cloud Marketplace
- Braze Unveils New Tools and Expands Partnerships to Help Brands Activate First-Party Data This Holiday Season and Beyond
- Seismic Fall 2021 Release Launches New Digital Sales Rooms to Accelerate Deal Cycles and Streamline Buyer Engagement
- LiveVox Continues to Scale Its Channel Program, Hires Industry Veteran MeiLee Langley as Senior Director
- omniQ Partners with 911inform to Expand Offerings and Sales Channels for AI-Based Object Identification and Location Discovery Solutions
- Chili Piper Launches Integration with HubSpot CRMZappix and Partner Intelidata Announce Mitsui Sumitomo Seguros as Newest Visual IVR Customer
- Outreach Expands Platform to Now Include Revenue Intelligence Capabilities with Latest Acquisition
- Profound Commerce Raises $53 Million to Acquire and Turbocharge E-commerce Brands
- Atrium Announces New Integration with Gong to Transform Data-Driven Sales Management with Automated Sales Rep Coaching
- Scratchpad Introduces the First Workspace Commenting System Built for Revenue Teams
- Sendoso Releases Features Aimed at Streamlining the Sales Gifting Experience
- Groove Raises $45M Series B Funding Round Led by Viking Global Investors
- Zone & Co Closes $76M Growth Equity Investment with Insight Partners to Disrupt the Lead-to-Revenue Software Industry
SalesTech QnA with the Expert
To stay in step with accelerating changes in B2B buying, sales leaders must adopt a new approach to how they build, develop, and operate their sales organizations. It requires sales leaders to embrace an insights-driven selling system that prioritizes a more scientific and data-driven approach to empower teams to consistently achieve quota rather than rely on the heroics of a small set of individuals to meet company targets.
Top Sales and SalesTech Articles on Changing eCommerce Trends, Customer Journey Mapping, Document Automation for Sales!
- Three tips to make ecommerce sites easier to use
for optimal sales conversion
- How Sales Teams Can Improve Business Performance with Document Automation
- Sales Technologies That Can Improve Sales POCs (Proof of Concepts!)
- B2B Customer Journey Mapping is Crucial for every B2B Sales Team!
- Intent Driven Sales Prospecting is Crucial in B2B Sales