SalesTechStar’s Sales Technology Highlights of The Week: Featuring Conversica, Chili Piper, Flippa, Demoleap and more!
When it comes to driving lead flow and generating better data, what are some of the top practices and processes that B2B sales teams still often miss out on? Catch more from this latest SalesTech weekly highlight:
It all starts with a shared plan. The disconnect between marketing and sales begins to happen when sales goes after one opportunity or use case, and teams or products lack alignment. That’s why it’s critical to have an aligned, coordinated go-to-market strategy.
Top SalesTech News of the Week: 15th August to 19th August
- BigCommerce and Affirm Expand Partnership to Offer Affirm’s Adaptive Checkout as the Preferred Pay-Over-Time Solution
- Chili Piper Announces Integration Partnership With G2 to Tap into New Revenue Channel on Software Marketplace
- B2B Industry Leaders Partner to Create $1.5 Million of Income Expansion for Underrepresented Candidates
- Conversica And Gainsight Announce First Integration Harnessing AI to Empower Customer Success Teams To Work More Efficiently At Scale
- Flippa Launches Intelligence, Insights and Benchmarking Tool to Power Small Business M&A as the Industry Explodes in Popularity
- Demoleap Raises $4.4 Million to Shift the Sales Process Towards AI-guided Selling Solutions
SalesTech QnA with the Expert
B2B marketers should also stop trying to get more people to fill out forms and instead focus on the 97% of people who don’t fill out a form to find their next deal. Leading organizations should do away with gated content and instead rely on de-anonymization and third-party intent signals to reduce buyers’ irritation with filling out forms and, consequently, increase vendors’ effect on visitors. Using de-anonymized web traffic together with leads creates the most robust picture of which accounts are in-market. In this survey, we asked how many organizations are de-anonymizing their web traffic and only 26% of organizations were doing this.- Kerry Cunningham, Research and Thought Leadership at 6sense
Top B2B Sales and SalesTech Articles on Consumer Dilemmas, Competitive Intelligence Pratices, Intent Scoring and more!
- How Buyer-led Selling Optimizes the Experience
- Inflation and the Consumer Dilemma
- Competitive Intelligence and Sales: Best Practices and Tools that Help, etc
- A Few Things you Need to know about your Potential Customer
- Intent Scoring: Best Practices for B2B Sales Teams
Episode 133: B2B Customer Engagement Best Practices with Myles Kleeger, President and Chief Customer Officer of Braze
Episode 132: Biggest B2B Sales Learnings with Astrid Boer Masle, VP of Sales, EMEA & APAC – RFPIO
Episode 131: Product Management Tips and Best Practices with Kimen Warner, VP of Product Management at Drift