SalesTech Highlights Of The Week: 31-August-2020: Featuring Industry News From Xactly, SugarCRM, Zendesk, Cisco And More…
Sales and marketing is facing a new set of challenges induced by the Covid-19 pandemic, leading to questions on how sales leaders can better demonstrate excellence in sales innovation and sales leadership during this downtime. In what ways have you or sales leaders you know of used sales technology to impact their processes and outcomes during this pandemic?
Catch the latest sales and salestech highlights from this weekly update to dive into what industry leaders are doing.
The tried-and-true sales methodology needs to be the foundation of a solid sales approach. Sales are won not by price or widgets but by the ability of the sales rep to listen to the needs of the business, the problems they face and the results they are trying to achieve. If your sales pitch can’t quantify and deliver on those business goals, the sale will inevitably go somewhere else.
Top SalesTech News of The Week
- Dataiku Raises $100 Million
- Advertising Campaigns With Messages Tied To Diversity & Inclusion Increase Business Outcomes
- Cobalt.Io Raises $29 Million
- Xactly Redefines The Sales Performance Management Industry
- SugarCRM Delivers Next Frontier In Customer Experience
- Impartner Completes Acquisition Of TIE Kinetix’s Channel Marketing And Demand Generation Business
- Zendesk Debuts Sophisticated Real-Time Analytics Solution
- Demandbase Automates High-Impact Campaign Experiences With Tray.Io
- Fanplayr Announces Strategic Expansion
- Cisco Announces Intent To Acquire BabbleLabs
- Infosys Launches AI-Driven Solution To Automate Helpdesk Operations
- Genesys Partners With Infosys To Accelerate Its Strategic Transformation Journey
- AppDirect Named To Constellation ShortList™
SalesTech QnA with the Expert
Go deep and make a compelling case for your offering in significantly smaller, more defined market segments. It’s tough to compete with all of the noise generated by all of the vendors and service providers across a general or horizontal market. However, if you can be the absolutely best vendor in a small, defined market then business will come to you via word-of-mouth and personal referrals.
Top Articles on Sales, SalesTech, Sales trends!
- Top data enrichment tools for Sales
- Driving sales in a gifting economy
- Three Things To Keep In Mind While Creating A B2B Sales Process During A Global Downtime
- How To Use Infographics Effectively To Boost Your Social Media
- How Retail Is Shifting Due To Covid-19 And What Companies Will Have To Do To Cope