Sales Technology Highlights of The Week: Featuring AutoKlose, LiveRamp, Criteo, Lucidworks
Cloud services and enhanced cloud SaaS platforms are needed to drive better digital transformation processes across industries; catch more on what’s trending in sales and salestech in this weekly highlight:
As a consumer, have you ever had to give your information twice or even three times when trying to fix a problem or get a question answered? This is because brands often have a wall between themselves and their customers and the single biggest driver of this is legacy technologies. According to Gartner, customer service teams use 8.2 screens on average to try to diagnose and satisfy customer requests.– Scott Sinatra, Chief Revenue Officer at Dixa
Top SalesTech News of The Week: 14th June to 18th June 2021!
- 90% of B2B Buyers Will Turn to A Competitor If A Suppliers Digital Channel Doesn’t Meet Their Needs
- SetSail Announces Revenue Acceleration Programs to Align Sales Behaviors with Specific Growth Objectives
- Wipro Enables Zero Cost Transformation with Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- TouchPoint One and Five9 Integration Empowers the Contact Center Workforce with an Integrated and Advanced Coaching, Engagement, and Performance Management System
- Fortune Global 500 B2B Companies Stand to Miss Out on $1 Trillion in Profits
- ClearSale And Gorgias Offer Retailers Paths To Great Online Customer Experiences
- Autoklose Launches Referral and Affiliate Partnership Program
- New Innovations from SalesLoft Tie Seller Activities and Buyer Behaviors to Revenue Outcomes
- Nytro.ai Announces Mike Stone as Chief Executive Officer
- LiveRamp and Carrefour Partner to Deliver Next-Generation Retail Offerings
- Field Agent’s New Self-Service Platform: A Simpler Way To Win At Retail
- Ping Identity Launches New Partner Sales Certification to Help Global Partner Network Thrive
- Antuit.ai Names Lakshmanan and Kulkarni as Co-CEOs
- UserWay Releases AI-Powered Accessibility Widget for Shopify Stores
- Cloudinary Launches SAP Commerce Cloud Extension To Help Global Brands Improve Online Shopping Experience And Performance
- Pipedrive Appoints Experienced Technology Industry Leader Dominic Allon as CEO
- Introhive Raises $100M In Series C Round To Help Revenue Teams Close More Sales, Improve Retention, And Map Relationships
- Liveops Launches New Platform to Foster Relationships and Community Learning for Virtual Agent Workforce
- Dell Technologies Hires Chuck Whitten as Co-Chief Operating Officer
- Kubient Continues Rapid Growth, Adds Mike Gavigan and Mark St. Amour to Sales Team
- Mediafly Launches Broadcaster to Elevate Visual Storytelling in Virtual Meetings
- Criteo Data Shows In-Store Sales Returned to Pre-Pandemic Levels in May
- Bigtincan Acquires Vidinoti
- Lucidworks Joins Google Cloud Partner Advantage Program and Launches Fusion, AI-Powered Search Platform
SalesTech QnA with the Expert
As customers seek digital-first solutions, they are looking to engage with brands on social and messaging platforms like Shopify, Instagram Shopping, Twilio and MessageBird.–Stephanie Lemmerman, CFO at ReCharge
Top Articles on Sales Gamification, Top Sales Skills, !
- Sales Gamification Software For You!
- What Are The Top Sales Skills That Make B2B Salespeople Successful?
- A Quick Dive into Retail Tech Startups In Europe…
- The Future of eCommerce Technologies
- How retailers create the ultimate customer experience with Audio-Out-Of-Home
How can you enhance the Customer Feedback experience in today’s digital economy? Catch more tips from the latest episodes of The SalesStar Podcast!