Sales Technology Highlights of The Week: 05-October-2020: Featuring Sprinklr, SAP, Conga, HCL And More…
Brands that are sensitive to changing environments and consumer situations are faring better during this pandemic, the pandemic may have created a physical separation between us, but marketing and sales leaders are finding new ways to stay connected despite it. Find out what the best in the industry are doing:
The economy has changed significantly over the last six months. Customers care more about brand values and executive conduct than they have in the past. This shows us that behaviors and mindsets are always evolving so our advice is often centered on being patient, flexible and supportive.
Top SalesTech News of The Week
- Appnovation Receives £6.8M in Follow-On Equity Funding
- Google Cloud and Reckitt Benckiser Collaborate to Build Consumer Engagement Across Brands
- New Oracle Cloud SCM Capabilities Help Organizations Address Today’s Biggest Supply Chain Challenges
- Oracle and Sprinklr Help Organizations Enhance Marketing and Customer Service
- Conga Appoints Noel Goggin as Chief Executive Officer
- BurstIQ Announces Partnership with Tech Mahindra
- Chili Piper Announces Jeremy Robbins as Vice President of Enterprise Sales
- ActiveCampaign expands its Customer Experience Automation (CXA) solution
- Seismic Raises $92M in Series F Funding Led by the Permira Funds, Valuing Company at ~$1.6B
- SAP to Acquire Omnichannel Customer Engagement Leader Emarsys
- Lytics Predictive Audiences Gives Marketers the Tools to Build Accurate, Powerful Lookalike Models in Minutes
- RollWorks Announces Technology Partner Ecosystem; Adds Folloze, LeanData, Opensense, and PFL to Team of Market Leaders
- HCL and IBM Expand Alliance to Help Organizations With Digital Transformation
- Zift Solutions Announces a Strategic Partnership with Vistex to Simplify Channel Incentive Management
SalesTech QnA with the Expert
I think that so much technology is being used to give people wider reach and to lower the cost of interacting with someone, but it comes at the cost of being very impersonal and generic— whether that’s email marketing or blast LI messages or a chatbot on a website. Ironically, in B2B marketing, where in many cases the customer is exponentially more valuable than in B2C because they are paying you hundreds of thousands of dollars per year, people should really feel the love when interacting with your brand. But often times people’s favorite brands are consumer brands, where there are hundreds of thousands of customers. In B2B, where there are maybe only hundreds of customers, why do we make people feel like they don’t matter as much?
Top Articles on Sales Training for B2B, Sales tricks and New B2B Sales trends!
- The Impact of COVID-19 on Affiliate Marketing
- Nailing Your Sales Performance Requires Empathy, Scrappiness and Above All, Belief
- What to Keep in Mind When Onboarding SDRs Virtually
- Top Sales Intelligence Platforms from Around the World
Listen in to How these Tech Leaders Are Helping Their Business Thrive During Covid-19, featuring episodes with Adform, Merkle, Heinz Marketing and more!