Posiflex Brings Unique Post-Pandemic Solutions to 2021 GITEX
Posiflex Technology, Inc. — a world leader in the design and manufacture of POS machines, kiosks, computing, and self-service transaction equipment and peripherals — will show how retailers can facilitate consumer engagement in the post-pandemic era at this year’s GITEX. In hall 3, booth H3-F20, Posiflex will showcase solutions that are boosting engagement and developing enhanced customer experiences using an immense range of technologies such as modularization, ergonomic and interactive solutions for the retail and hospitality industry.
COVID-19 has brought on a temporary setback as many businesses were forced to suspend operations. But, at the same time, the concern of person-to-person interaction gave a new relevance to retail and hospitality operations. In essence, COVID-19 jump-started consumer acceptance of technology such as self-service technology. Visitors will get a hands-on experience of the company’s full range of post-pandemic solutions for improving business operations and providing more safe and rewarding customer experiences within Posiflex’s booth (Hall 3, H3-F20).
- 32” Interactive Kiosk: The Cachet JK-3200 Series is ideally suited for retail store, quick service, and fast casual restaurants, with functionality for order taking, service/product information, and advertising. Slim, modern, and built for intuitive use, it allows customers to interact with retailers contactlessly while enjoying the full customer experience. It is easily adaptable to retail and hospitality environments, and it offers various mounting options: wall-mounted, single or dual sided operation.
- 32” Digital Signage: The Polar ID-320 Series is designed to captivate customers’ attention. With Full HD and a slim and stylish design, it can maximize the full potential of retailers’ stores by displaying product offers and promotions to boost sales and customer engagement.
- 21.5” Modular Kiosks: The Stellar TK-2100 Series & Mercury EK-2100 Series can be configured into a countertop or floor-standing style, providing flexible deployment options. They accommodate a variety of applications such as self-service POS, loyalty program, self-check-in, online ordering and click & collect in a wide range of environments among retail, hospitality, and entertainment.
- All-in-one POS: Screen sizes ranging from 12” to 14”, HS Series offers numerous solutions for businesses with limited space to ones with busy traffic. Their modular designs allow them to equip with a wide range of peripherals such as MSR, 2D scanner, Fingerprint Sensor, RFID Reader, and more.
- Mobile POS: The MT Series is specifically designed for both the retail and hospitality businesses. It is either an 8” or 10” tablet supporting MSR/RFID, fingerprint sensor attachment, pistol grip with built-in 2D barcode scanner, and an optional dock station. Its unique hybrid design can transform a tablet into a pistol-grip data collector, then an all-in-one POS. The MT Series is ideal for line-busting, inventory management, mobile payment and customer engagement.
Posiflex cordially invites you to a booth visit at Hall 3, H3-F20 to experience its unique post-pandemic retail solutions that increase efficiency, boost profits, and enhance consumer experience for retailers.