Zuza Releases New eCommerce and Online Ordering Platform with Contactless Payment Functionalities
A first-rate business management software to assist merchants in offering customers new online ordering methods.
Zuza, an innovative business management software provider, proudly announced the release of its new e-commerce platform. It is a user-friendly online ordering management system designed to help merchants provide an utterly contactless purchase experience to customers. The e-commerce platform works together with Zuza’s technology to help restaurants, and retail stores manage their operations under one symbiotic ecosystem.
“Merchants need the right tools to adapt and evolve with the changing times, especially in this day and age,” said Danny Mikhail, Founder, and CEO of Zuza. “With Zuza, merchants are always equipped to confidently face the future and focus on maximizing growth potential.”
To keep up with consumer behavior changes due to COVID-19, Zuza has developed cutting-edge contactless and online payment features that prepare merchants with immediate revenue streams as they propel forward to future-proof their business. Merchants, who run their business through an online store and a storefront, can operate seamlessly under one software for an affordable flat rate.
Key Features of Zuza’s eCommerce Platform:
- Simple integration: Merchants can accept online orders, which now will integrate directly with the Zuza POS system.
- User-friendly interface: Simple, easy-to-use interface with innovative capabilities and streamlined functionality.
- Online loyalty programs: Allows merchants to customize incentives and reward customers for their loyalty.
- Link directly to a single inventory database: Helps merchants operate their business smoothly by pulling orders from the same inventory, whether it’s online or in a storefront.
- Contactless & QR Code ordering: Merchants can now offer customers an easy way to order delivery, dine-in, or pick up by eliminating the need for consumers and vendors to exchange cash or credit cards, making this payment method safer during COVID-19.
Zuza continually works hard to find new and innovative business management features to improve the experience of merchants. The addition of eCommerce to Zuza’s platform will immediately help business owners have contactless payment options for customers when making purchases via the web or face-to-face.