Gefen International AI Progresses Growth Strategy in December Quarter
Gefen International AI shares its report on the company’s operating activities for Q4 FY21.
Gefen International AI which focuses on providing omnichannel digital hubs to connect agents, customers, and carriers, released on January 31, 2022 its report on the Company’s operating activities along with Appendix 4C for the quarter ended 31 December 2021 (Q4 FY21).
Read More: SalesTechStar Interview With Garient Evans, SVP, Identity Solutions At Trulioo
Highlights Within The Quarter:
– Cash receipts from customers up 7.67% quarter on quarter (QoQ) to US$2.93 million
– Number of end customers using Gefen Arena platform up 66% (QoQ) to 296 thousand
– Number of premium Arena agents using the platform up 17% (QoQ) to 2,210
– Number of Arena events recorded in the Gefen platform up 78% (QoQ) to 1,139,334 thousand
– Completion onboarding five midsize agent networks which are expected to have a full impact on revenue from 2022 onwards
– In accordance with growth strategy in the IPO Prospectus, commercial agreements being considered to acquire and commence the onboarding of an independent “agents network” focused on life insurance and Property and Casualty (P&C) Insurance, among others for the Gefen Arena operation
– Appointed Mr. Sammy Bercovich as Gefen Head of Operations
– Gefen is fully funded to execute its growth strategy outlined in its Prospectus
Read More: Applitools Wins Best Testing Service And Tool In DevOps Dozen 2021 Awards
Mr. Orni Daniel, Gefen international’s co-founder and co-CEO, said: “The December quarter was an important one for Gefen, as we could win and onboard strategic agent networks, with a long onboarding process due to its size and potential, of which we have started collecting revenues from, early in January 2022. We are very pleased with the Gefen Arena, which is seeing sustained growth across all key metrics and we are excited about some of the partnerships we have recently secured. In line with our intention to increase our product and services offering, we have continued adding important features and modules which continue to reduce the labor work done by the agents and advisors, as well as opening up more revenue opportunities, improving their top line and the share of wallet of the customers. We are confident about our execution plans for 2022 which have started strong, and excited about our growth initiatives that will deliver significant value to our shareholders in the quarters ahead.”