SalesTechStar’s Sales Technology Highlights of The Week: Featuring UiPath, Clari, Zilliant, 8X8 and more!
What exactly is the reality of today’s sales talent and how can sales teams be structured for better business output? Catch more from this weekly highlight:
Sales teams should have a holistic view of the problem they are trying to solve in adopting a piece of salestech before they start their search. They should also have an honest assessment of their needs – is the most expensive CRM necessary right now? Could you use it efficiently if it were? That said, look to the future because replacing a mediocre piece of salestech can become difficult once it’s entrenched in your sales teams processes.
Top SalesTech News of the Week: 16th May to 20th May
- UiPath and airSlate Partner to Propel Small Businesses to Grow Faster as Fully Automated Businesses
- Recurate Raises Largest Funding Round Totaling $14 Million Proving Brand-Owned Resale is the Future
- Staytuned Acquires Dexter, a Price Testing App for Shopify Merchants
- Forma.ai Closes USD$45 Million Series B Financing to Accelerate Revolutionary AI-Supported Sales Performance Management Platform
- Clari Unlocks Buyer-Seller Insights and Collaboration With Launch of Clari Align
- Palette Raises $6M Led by Bain Capital Ventures to Help Finance and Operations Teams Design, Manage, and Automate Sales Commissions
- Zilliant Launches Quick Start Program to Speed Time to Value and First Quick Start Package, Transforming How Companies Manage Pricing in Response to Inflation
- Organizations with Real-Time Data Streams See Higher Revenues and Happier Customers, Confluent Report Finds
- 8×8 and Ingram Micro Cloud Expand Distribution Partnership with New Resale Go-To-Market Strategy
- Propel Launches Product Value Management Platform to Help Product Companies Win Customers for Life
SalesTech QnA with the Expert
As organizations grow, commission plans become complex, time-consuming and difficult to manage — making it even more imperative to establish trust between operations and sales organizations. Smaller sales teams can use spreadsheets to calculate commissions, but teams seeking to scale or sell into new markets need to use modern tools to maintain a competitive advantage. –Mark Schopmeyer, Co-CEO and Co-Founder, CaptivateIQ
Top B2B Sales and SalesTech Articles on Sales Follow-ups, LinkedIn for Sales, Virtual meeting rooms and more
- Businesses Have Changed the Way They Buy – How Can Sellers Catch Up?
- Why Organizations Should Adopt Microlearning To Improve Sales Enablement Programs
- Virtual meeting rooms: how they can be used to drive sales and customer meetings
- Got Ghosted by Your Key Prospect? Here are a Few Follow-up Emails and Ideas that can Work
- LinkedIn Lead Generation Tips and Tools that Help for B2B Teams
Missed The Latest Episode of The SalesStar Podcast? Have a quick listen here!
Episode 123: B2B Revenue Tricks And Best Practices with Jamie Bertasi – President and Chief Operating Officer at Totango
Episode 122: Building The Connected Enterprise for Modern Sales: with Mike Smith, Senior Director, Enterprise Sales, CData Software
Episode 121: Sales Enablement Trends for 2022: with Carson Conant, Founder and CEO at MediaFly