SalesTechStar’s Sales Technology Highlights of The Week: Featuring Upland, Ooma, SalesIntel and more!
What are B2B technology buyers more focused on today? And what do they truly seek from a brand’s account or sales reps? Find out more from this latest weekly sales and salestech highlight.
The most successful modern-day selling tactics all center around conveying value. Despite the current hype around AI and other new technologies, the top concern for all companies remains the bottom line. Many technology sellers get stuck focusing on the features, but it’s much harder to articulate the financial impact of features over a longer period of time. Technology buyers are more focused on how a new product will impact their business and particularly how it will help them move the needle financially. Teams that are able to communicate that value in a concise, articulate way are going to find the most success.
Top SalesTech News of the Week: 14th August to 18th August
- Upland Introduces New Relationship and Insight Mapping Technology for B2B Sales Organizations
- Ooma Office Business Communications Service Adds Powerful Selling and Collaboration Features
- Airkit Relaunches as Airkit.ai, Introduces AI Agent Customer Service Solution Built for eCommerce Brands
- SalesIntel Announces B2B Buyer Intent Data Expansion; Adds to Unlimited Pricing Package
SalesTech QnA with the Expert
The best use of AI and machine learning that I have seen is in the processing of large data sets to learn about emerging market trends, changes in sentiment and buying patterns that will require a retool of our sales approach.
Top Sales and SalesTech Articles on Propensity Modeling and more!
- Why Apple’s Headset Could Change The Retail Game
- How Well Do You Really Know Your Audience?
- How Businesses Can Leverage Salestech Integrations For Ensuring Seamless Collaboration Across Their Sales Tools
Episode 179: The Impact of Al in Sales and Marketing with Ketan Karkhanis, EVP & GM, Sales Cloud, Salesforce
Episode 178: RevOps and Revenue Generation Best Practices with Derrick Herbst, Director-Business Transformation at Conga
Episode 177: Marketing Automation and Marketing Ops Tips with Raja Walia Founder and CEO of GNW Consulting