SalesTechStar’s Sales Technology Highlights of The Week: Featuring Pipedrive, Chili Piper, Wipro, Five9 and more!
Why is it becoming critical for buyers and sellers to focus on transparency in order to deepen business relationships? Catch this week’s latest sales and salestech highlights to uncover some insights and thoughts by leading industry practitioners:
You can’t turn into a tech company overnight (and we shouldn’t all try to turn our businesses into tech companies in the first place — we all should optimize and maximize our strength points). This means that you need to partner with a comprehensive, niche-specific, purpose-built platform solution.
Top SalesTech News of The Week: 08th to 12th November
- Pipedrive Launches Integrations for Zoom, Google Workspace, Microsoft, and More
- Invoca Launches New Solution to Recover Revenue from Missed Sales and Appointment-Setting Calls
- Chili Piper Brings Frictionless Scheduling to RingCentral Video Meetings as a Premier Partner
- Wipro Launches an Automotive E-commerce Cloud Solution for Direct-to-Consumer Marketplaces to Launch and Grow Quickly
- ResourceX Raises $1.5M to Accelerate Company Growth
- BOLD Strategies Launches Cross-Retail Analytics Platform, Bringing eCommerce Into “Focus”
- Five9 Consumer Report Reveals Anticipated 2021 Holiday Shopping Trends
SalesTech QnA with the Expert
Buyers and sellers must prioritize transparency, global choice and ease of connectivity. Many B2B companies use the same three or four suppliers because they are dependable and it’s hard to find new suppliers. Now, suddenly, those suppliers have been compromised by current supply chain disruptions. Trying to find a reliable, cost-effective new supplier is like trying to find a needle in the haystack. – Jim Thomsen, CEO at Zimmi
Top Sales and SalesTech Articles on Sales Dialers, Personalization, Driving Online Engagement!
- Sales Prospecting and B2B Sales: Creating an Effective Mutichannel Video Prospecting Journey
- Sales Dialers: How Leading Sales Teams Use Sales Dialers to Drive Better Output
- Personalization Is Key to Online Grocery Sales and Online Retail
- New Survey Shows Ratings & Reviews Are a Key Tactic to Reduce Returns
- What Online Engagement Says about the Return to the Office
- The Future of AR to the Overall Customer Experience