SalesTechStar’s Sales Technology Highlights of The Week: Featuring Pathfactory, Fast Simon, 6sense and more!
Read about Salesloft’s latest platform enhancements and how it enables seller effectiveness to Fast Simon’s newest AI-powered product recommendation features in this weekly salestech highlight:
One of the many ways in which AI can help is by detecting anomalies. Traditionally, businesses had to analyze data manually to identify trends and outliers, which was often time-consuming. As a result, it would be too late before businesses realize they are losing customers or experiencing revenue leakage. With AI, anomalies can be detected early on, along with the events that caused that anomaly. And, the root cause can be identified almost instantly, enabling business to fix the issue before it impacts their revenue.
Top SalesTech News of the Week: 13th November to 17th November
- Pitch unlocks the future of visual business with new AI generator
- PathFactory Launches AI-Powered Revenue Intelligence Tool For B2B Businesses
- Fast Simon Launches Merchandising for AI-Powered Product Recommendations
- 6sense Launches LinkedIn Campaign Management Integration
- Salesloft Announces New Platform Enhancements and Rhythm Integrations to Drive Increased Seller Efficiency
- CallTrackingMetrics Announces Advanced Zoom Integration and a New Product, LeadReactor, to Support Lead Management
- Cognigy Launches AI Copilot, the Daily Companion for Enterprise Contact Center Agents
SalesTech QnA with the Expert
It’s been interesting to watch the revenue operations role emerge over the years. At first, sales leaders were changing their title on LinkedIn to Revenue Operations because they were being asked to go deeper and wider in regard to data, especially within tech as we think about this continuous customer journey. It’s not just about selling to a customer and then calling it good. You have to find them, acquire them, convert them, make them a customer, service them, renew them and expand them. And so that really expanded the role from sales operations into revenue operations. – Kevin Knieriem, Chief Revenue Officer at Clari
Top Sales and SalesTech Articles on AI, Instagram for D2C Growth, Sales Misconceptions and more!
- Customer Data’s Evolution: Is Your Company Keeping Pace in the Engagement Race?
- AI: Mending the rift between legal and sales
- Generative AI Misconceptions for Sales and Marketing: Busted
- How Instagram has Grown to Become a DTC Shopping Channel – How it Benefits Smaller, Solo Brands
Episode 188: Optimizing Customer Journeys with Debbie Braney, Vice President, Demand & Brand Marketing at Glassbox
Episode 187: Building End-to-end Digital Campaigns that Boost ROI: with Curtis Tingle, EVP and CMO at Vericast
Episode 186 Using Email Signatures to Drive Marketing and Sales with Carol Howley, CMO at Exclaimer