SalesTechStar’s Sales Technology Highlights of The Week: Featuring Gainsight, Oracle, Scratchpad, Perpetua and more!
Improved internal communication practices with a strong emphasis on unified messaging enables better sales-marketing unification which in turn helps drive faster business ROI. Catch a few of the latest B2B sales tricks and salestech updates from this weekly highlight:
When you solidify a unified message between sales and marketing, and then to your teams, customers and partners, everyone can operate on the same page.
Top SalesTech News of the Week: 25th July to 29th July
- Gainsight and Ecosystems Partner to Create Value-Based Customer Success Platform
- Oracle Automates The Tasks Sellers Despise With Next Generation CRM
- AdvizorPro Launches Direct Hubspot Integration Helping Sales and Marketing Teams Leverage Fresher Advisor Data
- Allbound Inc. Raises $43 Million from Invictus Growth Partners
- Balance Raises $56M Series B to Bring Global Trade Online With B2B eCommerce Checkout
- Scratchpad Studio Helps Revenue Operations Take the Complexity Out of the Sales Tech Stack
- InEight Leverages 3CLogic Voice Solution for ServiceNow and Salesforce to Streamline Support and Sales Teams
- Perpetua Launches First-To-Market Self-Serve Amazon DSP Optimization Software Unlocking an Over 20% Increase in Performance
SalesTech QnA with the Expert
Sales has always been about meeting potential customers where they are. In the past, this was primarily at dedicated meetings or conferences. As more and more people, especially in the technology sector, turn to online platforms as their main mode of communication with peers, that is where sales will transition as well.
Top B2B Sales and SalesTech Articles on IoT, Sales Negotiation, RPA in Sales and more…
- IoT-Connected Video Brochures Drive Sales Goals – Increase Revenue
- Future-Ready B2B Sales: Digital Customer Experience Takes Center Stage
- Championing Digital Transformation into Organisations
- CPQ Platforms: How They Enable Sales
- B2B Sales Negotiation Tips and Best Practices
- Robotic Process Automation And Its Impact On Sales/Marketing Goals
Episode 130: Digital Marketing and Ad Best Practices with John Piccone, Regional President, U.S, Adform
Episode 129: Regional Sales Development Best Practices with Abdul Javed, VP of Sales for APAC at Clari
Episode 128: Marketing Tips and Best Practices for the Rest of 2022 with Daniel Rodriguez, CMO at Simplr