SalesTechStar’s Sales Technology Highlights of The Week: Featuring DealHub, Cart.com, Invoca and more!
Product led growth serves up a host of benefits to SaaS vendors, but there are a couple of ground rules that B2B leaders suggest brands follow in order to boost the potential returns from this strategy. Catch more from this week’s sales and salestech highlight:
With trends like PLG and AI I think the pressure on great salespeople is going to be even bigger and they will end up having a bigger impact on the outcome of the sales cycle. This might sound a bit backwards, but with more and more of the sales cycle happening before the buyer speaks to a salesperson, that person only has one chance to accomplish what in the past was achieved over multiple conversations.
Top SalesTech News of the Week: 24th June to 30th June
- Invoca Report Finds 62% of Contact Center Managers Cannot Analyze Enough Calls to Evaluate Agent Performance Accurately
- DealHub.io Acquires Usage-based Billing Company Subzee
- Cart.com Announces $60 Million Series C Funding Round at $1.2 Billion Valuation
- Qwilr Unveils Innovative Analytics Features That Help Improve Sales Performance
- XFactor.io Unveils AI Platform for Value Engineering and Revenue Growth Management
- Constructor Integrates with Elastic Path So Retailers Can Add High-Impact Product Discovery to Their Digital Commerce Experiences
- Pricefx Brings Advanced Capabilities to its Award-Winning Pricing Platform
- Twilio and Frame AI Announce Partnership to Uplevel Contact Center Experiences with AI
- Deloitte Digital and Salesforce Collaborate to Help Unleash the Power of AI for CRM
SalesTech QnA with the Expert
Great sales assisted PLG is really about having your processes nailed down, making sure that your resources are aligned to specific go to market motions and are efficient for scaled growth. That concept of efficient growth is really what the market is looking for right now. Buyers have a lot of folks vying for their attention right now so making sure that they have a really thoughtful, personalized experience is more important than ever. Every lead, prospect, customer really needs to be treated like a VIP right now. – Kristen Habacht, Chief Revenue Officer at Typeform
Top Sales and SalesTech Articles on Sales Forecasting, Customer Loyalty, Data Security and more!
- Introducing AI-Backed Sales Forecasting: 3 Tips to Align RevOps and Sales Ahead of Implementation
- Customer Loyalty Trends in B2B: What Helps Drive Loyalty in B2B Tech
- Data Security Trends and Practices that B2B Salespeople and Marketers Should Keep in Mind
- Latest Trends Surrounding The Adoption of SalesTech
- Cognitive Biases and How They Shape the Way Customers Feel About Your Brand
Episode 172: Keeping Sales and Marketing on The Same Page: with Scott Kolman, Chief Marketing Officer at Cresta
Episode 171: People Culture and its Impact on Business Growth: with Linda Lee – Chief People and Culture Officer, Velocity Global
Episode 170: Creating Connected Brand Experiences: with Jamie Adams, Chief Growth Officer at Scorpion