SalesTechStar’s Sales Technology Highlights of The Week: Featuring ChannelAdvisor, CommerceIQ, Aircall, Crunchbase and more!
Customer care is like software development; every company needs it! There’s this misconception that automation is going to eliminate customer care at some point down the road. It’s not true. There’s always going to be someone who’s in need of help.
Top SalesTech News of the Week: 18th July to 25th July
- ChannelAdvisor Launches New Integrations to Help Brands Effectively Scale Retail Media and Selling Operations
- XSELL Technologies Announces XSELL Agent Experience on Salesforce AppExchange, the World’s Leading Enterprise Cloud Marketplace
- CommerceIQ Launches Global Retail Ecommerce Management Platform Combining Sales, Supply Chain, Retail Media, and Digital Shelf with e.fundamentals Acquisition
- New Study: 37% of Sales Professionals Face Greater Responsibilities but No Additional Resources or Pay
- Aircall Appoints New Chief Executive Officer
- Hightouch Is First Data Activation Platform on Databricks Partner Connect
- Vendavo Acquires Market Medium, a Cloud-Based Rebate and Channel Management Solution Provider
- SPS Commerce Acquires GCommerce
- Carbon6 Acquires SoStocked, the Leading Inventory Management Tool for Amazon Sellers
- New Tools from Spiff Enable Simple Self-Administration of Commissions for Sales Teams
- Tackle.io Furthers Strategic Partnership with Microsoft to Help Independent Software Vendors Accelerate Revenue Growth Through Microsoft Commercial Marketplace
- OneDay Announces Integration with Yardi
- Crunchbase Secures $50M to Help Customers Build Pipeline and Grow Revenue With Its Account-Based Prospecting Platform
- Cart.com Launches Unified Analytics, Connecting Data Across Every Shopper Touchpoint to Improve Performance and Drive Profitability
SalesTech QnA with the Expert
The main challenge of B2B companies is that product information complexity never ends with regulations, compliance, international standards and environmental footprint. that need to be updated in a growing number of sales channels.-Álvaro Verdoy, Founder & CEO of Sales Layer
Top B2B Sales and SalesTech Articles on RevOps, S.P.I.N Selling, Shopping Cart Abandonment
- 12 Psychological Principles for Super-Persuasive Sales Outreach
- Perfecting the Sales Customer Experience with Data
- RevOps in 2022: Best Practices and Tools that Help!
- How Can You Tell That Your B2B Sales Team Needs a New Sales Intelligence Solution?
- Understanding the B2B Sales Funnel
- How Can Live Chat Software Enhance Online Experiences?
Episode 129: Regional Sales Development Best Practices with Abdul Javed, VP of Sales for APAC at Clari
Episode 128: Marketing Tips and Best Practices for the Rest of 2022 with Daniel Rodriguez, CMO at Simplr
Episode 127: B2B Sales and SalesTech Best Practices with Craig Moore, Head of Sales at Vyond