SalesTechStar’s Sales Technology Highlights of The Week: Featuring Ambition, Clari, Highspot, Oracle Fusion and more!
CRMs are evolving to turn into all inclusive platforms that can offer sales and marketing teams a lot more in terms of process unison and better data practices; how do leading B2B sales teams optimize their sales operations and salestech to drive results? Catch these latest, tips, ideas and salestech insights from this latest weekly highlight:
The biggest transformation is that big data and AI take the guesswork out of the whole go-to-market process. So the old debates we used to see between marketing and sales (“Why aren’t you working the leads we got you?” “These leads are junk!”) just don’t happen anymore. Revenue teams are now making joint decisions based on shared intelligence. The end result is that deals convert faster and more easily, and teams are happier and more successful.– Jason Zintak, CEO at 6sense
Top SalesTech News of The Week: 01st to 05th November
- PROS Appoints Product and Engineering Leadership to Accelerate Innovation and Growth
- Virtana Taps Kamelia Gouchev to Spearhead Customer Success
- Revegy Introduces New Pricing for Platform Offerings to Optimize Revenue Growth and Manage Key Accounts
- Oracle Fusion SCM Analytics Helps Organizations Build Resilient Supply Chains with Improved Visibility
- UJET and Playvox Partner to Optimize Contact Center Agent and Customer Experience
- Cendyn and Pegasus to Merge
- ActiveCampaign Introduces Sales Engagement Automation
- Highspot Launches Transformative Capabilities that Turn Strategy into Consistent Sales Performance
- Clari Appoints Veteran CFO Kelly Battles to Board of Directors
- Evolve IP and Dubber Announce Partnership to Provide Unified Call Recording and Voice Intelligence Services
- Copper CRM Appoints Sam Moorhead as VP of Sales Amid Continued Growth
- com Teams Up With Extend; Adds Shopper Product Protection to Ecommerce-Enabling Portfolio
- Ambition Partners With Gong To Centralize Sales Coaching And Rep Performance With Embedded Revenue Intelligence
SalesTech QnA with the Expert
Team leaders also need a way to manage the business day to day and report out on a quarterly basis. This is done best by establishing and clearly communicating key goals and objectives on a quarterly basis, with frequent check ins, using a OKR framework or the like is helpful to keep everything on track.
Top Sales and SalesTech Articles on Holiday Selling, Retail Trends, Onboarding Sales Reps!
- B2B Sales (and SalesTech!) Best Practices for the Holiday Season!
- What Should Sales Leaders Do To Successfully Onboard New Sales Reps?
- Maintaining productivity through times of uncertainty and beyond
- What Summer Retail Trends Tell Us About the Rest of 2021
- How brands can provide calm and reassurance to customers during times of uncertainty