SalesTech Highlights Of The Week: 17-August-2020: Featuring News From Cisco, Gong, Genesys, Zilliant And More…
How do you evaluate your sales teams’ ROI during a downtime? Or, what can you do as a salesperson or sales leader to grow business results faster during a downtime? Global sales teams are finding the need to innovate during this time in order to stand out in a market that is weakened due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic. With the Covid19 pandemic effects still impacting global businesses, it is causing a change in how sales is has to reinvent processes to drive successful outcomes.
Catch the latest sales trends and salestech highlights to stay updated.
It is clear that for the foreseeable future, sales professionals will need to adapt technologies that will allow them to build and maintain connections with clients and potential customers while adhering to social distancing requirements. Video conferencing, virtual shared working spaces and similar technologies that support remote collaboration are examples of such technologies that are important that sales managers understand how to use effectively to maintain personal contact with clients as well as with distributed teams.
Top SalesTech News of The Week
- Cisco Completes Acquisition Of ThousandEyes
- Massively Brings Conversational Marketing To The Next Level With The Launch Of MAT By Massively
- Comscore Introduces Comscore Consumer Intelligence For Local Markets
- Pattern Closes $52M Series A Funding To Expand Its Global Ecommerce Platform For Brands
- Zilliant Sales IQ™ Customer Digi-Key Announces Price IQ™, Price Manager™ And IQ Anywhere™ Are Now Deployed
- Signd® Launches As Next Generation Trusted E-Signature App
- Gong Raises $200 Million In Series D Funding At $2.2 Billion Valuation
- Genesys Unveils Industry’s First True Multicloud Architecture For Contact Centers
- Digital.Ai And Scaled Agile Expand Partnership
SalesTech QnA with the Expert
As the markets are becoming more and more competitive with information overload for buyers, the role of a sales person for a buyer is changing into a problem solver and a sense-maker. Hence, the sales technology vendors including sales enablement need to develop tools that help sellers play this role of a problem solver to the buyer’s expectation and establish credibility as a trusted partner.
Top Articles from SalesTechStar
- Partner Relationship Management Tools To Help You Boost Your Communication Strategies
- Re-Imagining The Covid-19 B2B Sales Playbook: 4 Steps To Start With
- Why do 84% Of Sales Teams Say They’re More Productive Selling From Home?
- 8 Marketing Executives Share Their Tips On Feature Marketing
- Tips To Maximise Online Sales For Ecommerce Businesses During Downtime
Why will sales and marketing leaders need to help their teams find new skills in 2021? Find out here on the SalesStar Podcast where leading tech sales executives share their insights!
Bonus: Will finance tech investments drop because of Covid-19? Find out here!