Sales Technology Highlights of The Week: Featuring PROS, CallMiner, Gong, Clari and more!
How can sales teams use the right intelligence, sales technologies and hacks to drive customer conversations and closures? Catch more tips, insights, real-life sales learnings from this salestech weekly highlight:
Shared experiences are at the forefront of digital right now. With the pandemic removing peoples’ ability to come together in person, we saw how important it still was for friends to enjoy experiences together, even in a digital environment. We’ve seen great examples of this in the past year: from virtual experiences and online developer meetups, to larger events such as esports competitions and in-game concerts on Twitch.
Top SalesTech News of The Week: 12th July to 16th July 2021!
- Phonexa Named ‘Momentum Leader’ In G2’s Momentum Grid Report for Inbound Call Tracking
- Neonode Brings Contactless Touch to Smart Retail Kiosk Solution by MiTAC
- CaliberMind Gains Momentum With New Funds & Analyst Recognition
- VisiQuate, Inc. Announces $50 Million Equity Investment from Sixth Street Growth to Advance AI-Powered Digital Innovation in Healthcare Revenue Cycle Data Management and Analytics
- PROS Launches Next-Generation Intelligent SaaS Editions to Drive Harmonized and Interconnected Omnichannel Sales Experiences for Every Business
- Qlik Modernizes Partner Program To Enable Lifetime Value Driven Customer Relationships
- CallMiner Announces Conversation Analytics Solution for Enterprise and Business Development Sales Teams
- Microsoft Renews Global Contract with Xandr
- Revnue Disrupts Contract, Asset, SaaS, and Supplier Management Space With The Launch of its AI-Powered Contract Management Platform
- Corporate Visions Launches New Sales Engagement Services Solution for Expanding Inside Selling Teams
- Swampfox Technologies Delivers for Cisco-Based Contact Centers with Latest Update of Callback Solution, First In Line 3.1
- Teikametrics Raises $40M Series B to Expand AI-powered Optimization Platform for Sellers
- Gong Names Kelly Breslin Wright President & COO
- Clari Secures Workday as Strategic Investor and Partner
SalesTech QnA with the Expert
Customer messaging platforms have changed the way brands communicate with consumers and keep them engaged, and also how consumers communicate with brands. Messaging is now a critical part of the user experience, and personalization will be critical to engage and retain users. Brands need an easy way to implement these messaging tools into their apps, shops, and websites, which is why we’ve seen such a high demand for customer messaging platforms in today’s time.-George Deglin, Co-founder and CEO at OneSignal
Top Articles on Retail Sale Trends, Sales Intelligence, Enhancing the Customer Journey!
- How The In-Store Buying Experience Is Changing
- Making Sales Intelligence Work for your Business
- Call Analytics Platforms: Top Features To Look Out For
- How To Support An End-To-End Customer Journey For Better Client Satisfaction
- How Brands are Leveraging Rising Social and E-commerce Stars to Drive Sales and ROI
What does it take to Drive Customer Success in B2B? Catch the latest marketing, sales and customer facing best practices from these podcasts with industry leaders!