Sales Technology Highlights of The Week: 15-February-2021: Featuring Sisense, Alteryx, IBM, WPP and Hewlett Packard!
2021 will be a year for companies to pivot fast and use the right tech to optimize more than just processes, to ensure better business productivity and outcomes.
Catch more in this salestech highlight of the week!
I would highly recommend every sales org leverage a call recording software. Beyond the basic recording functionality, it’s important to take advantage of one that incorporates AI. Our reps love it because they can go back and listen to calls to prep for next steps, managers love it for on-going coaching and training, but most importantly sales leaders love it because the AI can help surface trends you wouldn’t pick up on by just listening to one-off calls. It automates your ability to see and analyze your sales motion at a high level and dive in to understand the specifics all at once. –Victoria (Tori) Belkin, Head of Revenue Enablement at Ceros
Top SalesTech News of The Week: 08th to 12th Feb 2021!
- Motorola Solutions Combines AI Capabilities with a Network Video Recorder to Present an All-in-One Solution
- IBM and Palantir Partner to Help Businesses Easily Deploy Powerful and Open AI Applications; Unlock Valuable Data Across Hybrid Cloud Environments
- Kong Raises $100 Million to Accelerate Cloud Connectivity
- Authomize Announces Collaboration with Microsoft, Providing Customers Secure and Automated Permission Management
- Sisense Unveils Sisense Fusion, an AI-Driven Analytics Platform Designed to Make Data Analytics Simple, Scalable and Actionable
- IBM Breaks New Ground with its Highest-Capacity Flash Storage System in a Small Form Factor; Aids Businesses on their Hybrid Cloud Journeys
- Aidentified Secures $10 Million in Series A Funding to Accelerate its Growth
- Alteryx Appoints Suresh Vittal as Chief Product Officer
- Lusha Raises $40 Million in Series A Funding, Aiming to Create B2B’s Largest Data-Sharing Community for Salespeople
- PwC UK And Panaseer Join Forces To Offer Continuous Cyber Risk Monitoring
- ThoughtSpot and Microsoft Partner to Unleash the Value of Cloud Data with Search and AI-driven Analytics
- WPP Acquires Leading Brazilian Digital Innovation and Software Engineering Company DTI Digital
- Volkswagen Group Teams up With Microsoft to Accelerate the Development of Automated Driving
- Humana and IBM Watson Health Collaborate to Simplify and Enhance the Member Experience for Humana Employer Group Customers
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Accelerates Space Exploration with First Ever In-Space Commercial Edge Computing and Artificial Intelligence Capabilities
- ClickDimensions Acquires Intelligent Monitoring and Collaboration Provider Eletype
- SurveyMonkey Announces Availability of GetFeedback’s Integration with Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Calldrip Announces Integration With VinSolutions Connect CRM
SalesTech QnA with the Expert
Understand your customers’ pain points and their problems and recognize that, in an instant, they might change. Today’s business challenges are so much more than that – they are human challenges and each of us in this role need to lead with empathy, compassion and patience to the best of our ability with an unwavering commitment to our product and company values. And if we can’t do that, we need to reassess the situation entirely. –Kacie Finance, Global Account Manager at Bizzabo
Top Articles on Sales Enablement, The Programmatic Experience, Creating Brand Credibility
- The Programmatic Path: A Year Accelerated by COVID
- Sales Enablement Certainties in an Uncertain Year
- Building Brand Credibility with the Right Content Tactics in 2021
- Improving your Sales Cycle in 2021
- Video Marketing and Sales Campaigns Tips from 2020
There’s A lot That will Inspire New Trends in B2B Sales and Marketing, Catch more from the Experts: