Sales Technology Highlights Of The Week: 14-September-2020: Featuring Metadata, Salesloft, Sprinklr, Twilio And More…
Sprinklr announced a fresh round of funding, while Xactly and TechTarget launched new product capabilities. The last week in technology and B2B sales witnessed more industry highlights with Seismic announcing a new senior hire; Conversica expanding their leadership team….
Catch the biggest weekly updates in sales and salestech from this week’s highlights:
Today, every salesperson functions like a traditional field service rep. They’re out there on their own, self-sufficient and self-managing. And they need to be self-motivated. A big part of being a successful salesperson comes from feeling motivated and being rewarded for a job well done. When you’re working in an office and surrounded by other people, a lot of that happens by osmosis. When something good happens, there are immediate rewards and kudos from your teammates. There’s also an inherent feeling of healthy competition in a traditional office setting. All that is gone now so for a new salesperson, there needs to be a lot more self-management.
Top SalesTech News of The Week
- Pipedrive Among the First to Join Samsung AppStack, a New Cloud Marketplace for SMBs
- Pricefx, Bain & Company Launch Price Accelerators To Help Companies Address Frontline Discounting, Pricing Leakage, And Promotion Management
- Exasol Announces New Partnership with Rackspace Technology
- Tangent Works Announces Partnership and Integration with Qlik to Deliver Revolutionary Predictive Analytics and Forecasting Solution – InstantML
- Xactly Launches Industry-Leading AI Solution to Enhance Sales Forecast Accuracy
- Announcing Segment Data Lakes, a New Data Architecture for Customer-First Companies
- Conversica Strengthens Leadership Team with Key Appointments
- Sprinklr Raises $200 Million at $2.7 Billion Valuation
- Metadata.io Raises $6.5M for Series A
- Aircall Announces Global Channel Partnership with Telarus, LLC
- TechTarget Launches Prospect-Level Intent™ to Dramatically Accelerate Technology Marketing and Sales Engagements
- Twilio Welcomes Deloitte Digital as a Premier Global Systems Integrator Focused on Elevating Human Experience and Accelerating Digital Transformation
- Innominds Partners with Haptik for Powering Digital Next Initiatives Using Conversational AI Solutions
- SalesLoft Named a Leader in Sales Engagement by Independent Research Firm
- Outreach Named a Leader in Sales Engagement By Independent Research Firm
- Seismic Appoints Heather Cole as Vice President, Market Growth
- Replicant, World’s First Autonomous Contact Center, Raises $27 Million From Norwest Venture Partners to Modernize Customer Service with Artificial Intelligence
- RollWorks Continues its Democratization of ABM with Record Demand from SMBs
SalesTech QnA with the Expert
Tech tools are only as good as the people who use them. I still see companies not embracing the use of basic tools like CRMs, which is a core foundation of digital marketing. They buy the systems – sometimes without involving sales in the planning process – put them in place, and then fall flat on the training, support and commitment required to bring them to the useful phase. The key to success is to get through the startup period as quickly as possible, because during that initial phase, the costs outweigh the benefits.
Top Articles on Sales, Sales Technology and Latest B2B Sales trends!
- 3 (More!) Tips to Help Sales and Marketing Teams Align Efforts Effectively During the Ongoing Covid-19 Downtime
- A Few of the most Successful Tech Startup Stories
- The Future of Commerce Post COVID – Second Wave
- Next-Generation Data Reporting: Why Sales and Marketing Teams Should Change the Way They Look at Data
Catch the latest episodes of the SalesStar Podcast –Featuring leaders from Partnerize, GRIN, AspireIQ and more. Listen Now!
Fintech on your mind? Catch the latest on Global Fintech Series!