Sales Technology Highlights Of The Week: 03rd May-2021: Featuring Salesforce, Pipeliner, ON24, ChannelAdvisor
Sales technologies, ecommerce technologies, payment software are changing the fundamental ways in which sales and operations perform key tasks across industries. How will the typical seller-buyer relationship keep being redefined with salestech innovations and developments in associated technologies?
Catch more in this weekly salestech highlight:
Sales no longer lives in a bubble, but must be in total lockstep with Marketing, with Customer Success, and with Account Management. We are all on the same revenue team. The customer experience cannot be siloed into categories; by working together internally, we ensure a holistic, meaningful, engaging, and educational user experience at all stages of the funnel. –Justin Swain, VP Strategic Partnerships at OpenReel
Top SalesTech News of The Week: 26th April to 30thApril 2021!
- Salesforce Named #1 CRM Provider for Eighth Consecutive Year
- Adobe Powers Digital Healthcare Innovation
- Wayflyer and Adobe Announce Merchant Finance Solution to Propel eCommerce Industry
- Merchants Can Offer More Touch-free Ways to Pay as Fiserv Brings PayPal and Venmo QR Code Payments to the Point of Sale
- Pipeliner Announces Successful Customer Migration to Pipeliner CRM Cloud
- ChannelAdvisor Announces New Features Designed to Improve Product Visibility and Connect Brands and Retailers with More Consumers
- Nuance Sweeps Best Places to Work Awards
- Sandler and Vidyard Create New Technology Partnership to Bring Video for Remote Sales Training to Businesses
- Teradata and Antuit.ai Partner to Deliver Pragmatic AI Business Solutions for Retail and CPG
- Adobe and FedEx Partner to Drive E-commerce Innovation
- ON24 and Outreach Partner to Help Sales Teams Increase Customer Conversion
- airSlate and QorusDocs Partner to Bring Electronic Signature Capabilities to Proposal Management
- Corcentric Partners with Market Intelligence Leader Beroe to Boost the Effectiveness of Supplier Risk & Compliance Efforts
- Barclays US Consumer Bank Expands Point-of-Sale Financing Suite to Include Installment Options Powered by Amount
- Liveops Invests in its Virtual, Flexible Agent Workforce by Advancing Digital Transformation Efforts
- NielsenIQ and Loop Insights Announce Strategic Alliance to Transform Retail Sector
SalesTechQnA with the Expert
Customer facing teams need to invest in headless, as it’s the most developer-friendly of the CMS options. It allows their development teams to create a custom front-end framework that works for any project, brand, company and end-users. Headless CMS options are almost limitless!-Lisa Beaudoin, Co-Founder and Chief Customer Officer at Brightspot
Top Articles on Sales Management, Account-based Selling and Sales Engagement Best Practices:
- Sales Engagement Best Practices
- Opportunities And Challenges In The Workplace Post-Pandemic
- Sales Management Software and How They Help Sales Teams Today
- Trade Finance Technology Impacts International Sales
- Do you need an Account-based Selling Framework?
The SalesStar Podcast is an Interactive Chat That Serves to Cover Industry Insights from Leaders in Sales and Marketing!