ProcessUnity Introduces Cybersecurity Program Management Solution
ProcessUnity, a leading provider of cloud-based applications for risk and compliance management, today launched a new software solution to automate enterprise-wide Cybersecurity Program Management (CPM). Designed specifically for the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), ProcessUnity CPM is the industry’s first comprehensive, prepackaged platform to allow you to evaluate and remediate cybersecurity risk effectively; schedule and automate cyber-related activities; prioritize cyber projects; prove compliance; and report on cybersecurity control effectiveness across the organization.
“Today’s CISO has greater responsibility and accountability than ever before. They need to answer key questions from management and the Board: What are the organization’s top cyber risks, both internally and externally? What is required to fill the gaps? How much will that cost?” said Todd Boehler, Senior Vice President of Strategy at ProcessUnity. “
Combine this with an ever-evolving technology and regulatory landscape, and it makes managing compliance a real-time challenge. We found there was no comprehensive one-stop solution to manage the program while also providing visibility into the state of cybersecurity risk. Working with cybersecurity experts and our customers, we combined our own deep GRC product expertise, our market-leading platform and industry-standard mapped content to provide organizations with a path forward to finally achieve true cybersecurity program management.”
ProcessUnity Cybersecurity Program Management is a single, comprehensive platform for centrally managing an entire cybersecurity program with prepackaged mapped content, automated workflows and assessments, and dynamic reporting. The system enables CISOs to inventory and assess high-value assets; map them to threats, risks, policies and control standards; automate reviews; and capture evidence of compliance.
With ProcessUnity CPM, CISOs can:
- Identify and track cybersecurity-related projects across the organization
- Maintain one schedule for cyber reviews, assessments, remediation and training validation
- Monitor both internal and third-party assets in a single cybersecurity program
- Establish an answer bank of cybersecurity responses tied to a central control framework
- Export a customized, Board-ready report that covers all relevant risks, threats, control reviews, assets, issues, incidents, projects and policies
- Get a complete, up-to-date view of cybersecurity preparedness