ReverseLogix Announces Enhancements to Recommerce Module
Automation and marketplace features support cost-effective, sustainable recommerce programs
ReverseLogix, a provider of end-to-end returns management systems, today announced enhancements to its Recommerce Module. As part of the ReverseLogix returns management system (RMS), the Recommerce Module is purpose-built to manage and optimize returns and recommerce in B2C, B2B, or hybrid operations.
As the demand for used goods grows, most notably among Gen Z consumers, brands are racing to implement efficient, profitable, and sustainable recommerce programs. The ReverseLogix Recommerce Module nimbly handles the complexity of recommerce so that organizations get the most out of every return and resale, including in fashion, consumer electronics, appliances, fitness equipment, sporting goods, and more.
Read More: SalesTechStar Interview with Yoram Givon, VP of Engineering at Recurate
Key features and enhancements include:
- Supporting a variety of recommerce programs, including trade-in, take-back, refurbishment, recycling, and resale
- Ability to instantly list returns on an owned or third-party marketplace site
- Fast calculations of resale pricing based on item category, type, condition, geography, seasonality and more
- Returns receive a unique lifetime serial number to track information for simplified and precise stock management
- Detailed metrics and reporting for measuring cost, aligning sustainability goals and much more
To learn more about building a recommerce program, ReverseLogix will host a webinar “Recommerce & Returns Management: Turning Costs into Opportunities” on Tuesday, June 13 at 10am PDT. Go here for details and registration.
Read More: Maropost Named To Leading 100 List Of Top Retail Tech Companies
“The market for second-hand clothing alone is expected to grow 127% in the next three years. Recommerce isn’t a trend; it’s a transformative shift in the way retailers and brands must think about returns, sustainability, and serving customers,” said Gaurav Saran, CEO of ReverseLogix. “The ReverseLogix Recommerce Module is the technology cornerstone of those efforts, supporting the management, tracking and optimizing of product returns – from start to finish.”