Reltio Wins Ventana Research Digital Innovation Award for Second Consecutive Year
Reltio, an award-winning provider of the first cloud-native master data management (MDM) SaaS platform used by companies worldwide to succeed in the digital economy, announced it has been named winner of the 14th Annual Digital Innovation Awards for Marketing by Ventana Research. These prestigious awards identify the top technologies that have the most striking impact in their respective markets, recognizing pioneering vendors that contribute advancements in technology, drive change and increase value for organizations worldwide.
According to Ventana Research, Reltio Identity 360 best exemplifies innovation in the applications and technologies that support marketing.
- Reltio has been named the winner of Ventana Research’s 14th Annual Digital Innovation Awards in the Marketing category for the second consecutive year.
- The Digital Innovation Awards showcase advances in the productivity and potential of business applications as well as technology that contributes significantly to improved efficiency, productivity and the performance of an organization.
- Reltio Identity 360 is available in free and premium packages.
Reltio Identity 360 aggregates person data from all sources, matches identities, removes duplicates, and merges attributes to provide a single source of truth. A universal identifier is then created for the profile to share across all operational and analytical applications.
Reltio Identity 360 improves sales, marketing, and customer service effectiveness by enabling companies to:
- Personalize customer experiences
- Precisely market with segmentation, targeting, and context, such as tailored offers
- Manage rewards and loyalty programs
- Protect privacy and gaining consent
- Monitor for fraud and risk
- Optimize business processes
Top data innovators, marketing teams, and customer experience (CX) professionals at some of the world’s most innovative and admired brands rely on Reltio Identity 360 to bring together person data from all sources to provide a single source of truth, and create a universal identifier for the profile for operational and analytical applications. A strong foundation of master data, interaction data, transaction data, and third-party data is essential to improving customer acquisition, retention and service.
Award winners were selected based on their technology and the extent to which they help organizations innovate or enhance the productivity and outcomes of their business or IT processes. As part of the scoring process and methodology, Ventana Research analysts examine the submissions for not just the innovative technology approach, but also how it applies to people, processes, information and technology, the best practices it supports, the degree of team involvement and the technologies, business impact and value.
Read More: The Hidden Fees of Fraud