HBS Systems Introduces NetView ECOM
NetView ECOM’s e-commerce interface provides equipment dealerships an easy way to monitor and process sales orders from multiple channels all in one place.
HBS Systems, a leading provider of web-based equipment dealership management solutions and rental software, introduced NetView ECOM, a streamlined e-commerce interface.
“Our goal over the last 37 years has always been to deliver more technology and benefits to our customers than expected.”— Chad Stone, President and CEO, HBS Systems
This solution will provide equipment dealerships with an easy way to monitor and process sales orders from multiple channels in one place. Benefits equipment dealers can expect:
• Capture online sales and increase profitability.
• Monitor the status of orders at a glance.
• Review and accept orders with ease.
• Instantly review and update shipping method and quantity totals.
• Strengthen customer satisfaction with streamlined ordering managed in one location within NetView ECO.
• Manage from one customizable screen through NetView ECOM, accessible from anywhere on any device.
“We’re constantly innovating to increase our dealer’s efficiency and profitability. Providing solutions that connect our dealers with their customers to strengthen customer satisfaction and loyalty is another example of partnering with our customers,” said HBS Systems President and CEO Chad Stone. “Our development team’s goal over the last 37 years has always been to deliver more technology and benefits to our customers than expected.”