Zomentum Grow Sales Acceleration Application Now Integrates with HaloPSA
Tech Partners Can Sync Customer and Quote Data Between Zomentum Revenue Platform and HaloPSA in Real-Time
Zomentum, creators of the first intelligent Revenue Platform for technology partners, announced that its sales acceleration application, Zomentum Grow, now integrates with HaloPSA, an all-in-one professional services automation (PSA) solution for managed service providers (MSPs).
Read More: Zomentum Partners With The 20 Consortium Of Leading MSPs
The integration enables customer and quote information to automatically sync between Zomentum Grow and HaloPSA in real-time, saving MSPs time when updating their PSA accounts and teams.
“Manually updating sales opportunity information in the PSA increases the chances of human errors and delay,” said Zomentum CEO Shruti Ghatge. “The integration and real-time data sync between Zomentum Grow and HaloPSA enable tech partners to act faster to convert opportunities, drive sales, and create a better partner and customer experience.”
Zomentum Grow is the first sales automation application to integrate with the HaloPSA platform, enabling tech partners to manage their customers and opportunities, and kick off projects right away when an opportunity is won.
Together, Zomentum Grow and HaloPSA deliver a complete end-to-end solution that enables tech partners to:
- Avoid swivel chair data entry – All customer and quote information automatically flow from Zomentum Grow to Halo PSA; there’s no need for manual intervention.
- Improve sales productivity – Synchronize products and pricing from HaloPSA into Zomentum Grow.
- Create new opportunities for existing customers – Existing customer data is pushed from HaloPSA to Zomentum Grow, where new opportunities can be created quickly.
- Speed sales from quote to order – All quote line items in Zomentum Grow become a sales order in HaloPSA as soon as the deal is marked won.
- Deliver consistent customer experience – Seamless data integration supports a consistent customer experience across sales, quoting and service delivery.
Read More: SalesTechStar Interview with You Mon Tsang, CEO and Cofounder at ChurnZero
“We’re extremely excited to partner with Zomentum to offer a mature end-to-end solution that takes clients from prospects to happy customers. HaloPSA and Zomentum are well aligned as both are modern solutions built based on customer feedback and bring a different approach to the MSP space,” said Tim Bowers, Product Owner of HaloPSA.
With the Zomentum Grow sales acceleration app, on average, technology partners can create documents 70 percent faster and close twice as many deals with a 600 percent increase in deal value.