2021 Nintex Solution Innovation Award Finalists Announced
Nintex, the global standard for process management and automation, announced the finalists for its 2021 Nintex Solution Innovation Awards program across 15 categories. The annual awards program recognizes organizations in the Americas, Asia Pacific, and Europe Middle East and Africa regions that have successfully leveraged Nintex software solutions to improve the way people work.
“Despite the challenges organizations faced over the last year, we received a record-breaking number of truly inspiring nominations in our annual awards program,” said Nintex Chief Customer Officer Josh Waldo. “We congratulate every 2021 Nintex Solution Innovation Award finalist for their digital business success and transformative achievements.”
Organizations that leverage any combination of the powerful, easy-to-use and complete Nintex Process Platform which includes process mapping, workflow automation, digital forms, robotic process automation (RPA) and document automation capabilities may enter the Nintex Solution Innovation Award program. Finalists in the 2021 program were chosen based on nominations that were either submitted directly by Nintex customers or Nintex partners, on behalf of one of its customers, for process improvements or an automated solution they built and successfully deployed.
For a second year in a row, the 2021 awards program feature a business continuity category to recognize organizations that have successfully navigated COVID-19 challenges. This year’s program will also honor two healthcare organizations that are leveraging Nintex software to improve public health outcomes related to pandemic challenges.
Finalists by award category for the 2021 Nintex Solution Innovation Awards include:
Regional Transformation Leaders
- Americas: Coca-Cola Beverages Florida, Hitachi Vantara, KBR, and Los Angeles County, Department of Health Services (DHS)/Internal Services Departments
- Asia Pacific: Hanes Australasia, HBF, and Pan Pacific Hotels Group
- Europe Middle East and Africa: Centre National Interprofessionnel de l’Économie Laitière, Mohammed bin Zayed University of Artificial Intelligence (MBZUAI), Public Works Authority ‘Ashghal’, and Yorkshire Water
Game Changing Solution-Specific Deployments
- Improved Operational Performance with Nintex Drawloop®: AgQuest Financial Services & Farmward Cooperative, HMT, and Texas Veterans Commission
- Achieved Process Excellence with Nintex Promapp®: Hitachi Vantara, Transdev, and Michigan State University
- Enhanced Customer Experience with Nintex RPA: Alerus, HBF, Mazoon Electricity Company SAOC, and National Gallery Singapore
- Delivered Productivity with Nintex K2: Jio Platforms, Malta Information Technology Agency (MITA), WorkSafeBC
- Education: Busy Bees Asia, Hernando County School District, and University of Pittsburgh
- Engineering & Construction: John Holland CPB Contractors Joint Venture (JHCPB), Naylor Love Construction, and RG Construction
- Financial Services: BDO Australia, Capital Bank, N.A., and Kuwait International Bank (KIB)
- Health & Life Sciences: Baptist Health, Biogaran, and Rakuten Medical, Inc.
- Manufacturing: CORE Molding Technologies, Inc., Emerson, and E.T. Browne Drug Company, Inc.
- Non-Profit: The International Association of Fire Fighters (IAFF), Matchis Foundation, and Relationships Australia Queensland (RAQ)
- Public Sector: City of Toronto – Corporate Security, Department of Transport – Victoria, Australia, and Office of System Integration – State of California
Read More: Remote Work Doesn’t Mean The Risk Is Remote