GridGain Continues Its Strong Momentum in 2020
GridGain Systems, provider of enterprise-grade in-memory computing solutions based on Apache Ignite, announced continued strong growth for the 2020 calendar year across all phases of the company. Key achievements included the 7th consecutive year of revenue growth, net-new business growth of 53% with just 6% churn, a 63% increase in the number of transactions over $250,000 compared to 2019, and more than 500% sales growth in Apache Ignite support subscriptions.
GridGain also launched key product and service innovations, received multiple industry honors, and hosted the In-Memory Computing Summit 2020 virtual worldwide conference – with record attendance – as well as other virtual events.
- Experienced another record sales year, recording GridGain’s 7th consecutive year of revenue growth and averaging over 100% annual growth during that period
- Booked a record number of transactions over $250,000, an increase of 63% over fiscal year 2019, with several customers exceeding $1 million, reflecting the continued trust many of the world’s largest corporations have in GridGain to power their business-critical applications and digital transformation projects
- Grew net-new business by 53%, with a low churn of 6%, demonstrating GridGain’s continued market leadership and exceptional customer satisfaction
- Experienced more than 500% sales growth in Apache Ignite support subscriptions in 2020, reflecting Ignite’s accelerating adoption as the leading open source platform for high performance, high-scale applications that power digital businesses
Products, Services and Partnerships
- Announced rapid adoption of the GridGain in-memory data grid technology to power digital integration hub (DIH) architectures
- Released the online GridGain Control Center, a comprehensive tool for managing, monitoring and developing applications for the GridGain and Apache Ignite in-memory computing platforms
- Released Downloadable Control Center, an on-premises version of the hosted GridGain Control Center that lets developers manage GridGain and Apache Ignite environments on a laptop or desktop computer without needing access to the internet
- Introduced GridGain Nebula, a Managed Service Offering (MSO) for the Apache Ignite and GridGain in-memory computing platforms. GridGain Nebula ensures 24/7 optimal performance of an Ignite or GridGain in-memory computing platform at a fraction of the cost of staffing an internal IT operations team
- Partnered with Tech Mahindra on leveraging in-memory computing to solve application speed and scalability and API management challenges