Unit4 Announces Third Quarter Results with Cloud Growth and ERPx Momentum Building Ahead of Experience4U 2021
Unit4, a leader in enterprise cloud applications for mid-market people-centric organizations, announced results for the third quarter ending September 30, 2021. The company has seen continued growth across all products including ERPx, regions and industries. This momentum demonstrates how Unit4 is successfully delivering innovation with a high degree of customer satisfaction to meet the evolving needs of mid-market organizations.
- Cloud subscription revenue increased 27% (YTD) on the comparable period in 2020, with Annual Recurring Revenue growth of 26% (YoY)
- Cloud bookings increased 14%, with 11% total bookings growth and
- 34 new customers signed including North Sea Port, The Volvo Dealers’ Association, Amplit, Necto AS, Punch Consulting, Simcoe Muskoka Catholic District School Board and Durham Catholic District School Board
- ERPx momentum builds with 62 new customers to the end of Q3
- 55 successful go-lives in the quarter; 104% net revenue retention
- 29% growth (YoY) on the value of contracts via partners
- EBITDAC growth of 8% (YoY)
Customer Success: Delivering Impactful Solutions
New customers signed in Q3 included North Sea Port, The Volvo Dealers’ Association, Amplit, Necto AS, Punch Consulting, Simcoe Muskoka Catholic District School Board and Durham Catholic District School Board. In July, Unit4 announced an extended agreement with RSM US LLP (RSM) for a further five years, as the sole provider delivering Unit4 Professional Services Automation (PSA), in the cloud, to half its workforce.
Unit4 continues to gain momentum with its ERPx, the next generation in smart ERP, with the customer count increasing to 62 from 44 at the end of the quarter. ERPx delivers a user experience and automation that optimizes how people work and has capabilities that are right for their business. With continued investment in customer success, Unit4 completed 55 successful customer go-lives in Q3 and achieved 104% net revenue retention.
Global Partner Ecosystem Update
Unit4 achieved 29% growth (YoY) on the value of contracts via partners and added five new service and GTM partners to its vibrant and growing partner ecosystem, including Carahsoft, Omnitell Tech (OTT), Softsensor.ai, Marques Business Solutions and Profitega Consultores S.C. Partners are an extension of Unit4, responsible for selling and supporting the company’s solutions; they are extensively trained to enable fast implementation, integrated solutions, and provide ongoing service and support.
Registration is open for Unit4’s flagship annual global customer, prospect and partner event next month. Taking place 16 & 17 November, X4U will bring together the Unit4 community to collaborate and discover how Unit4 can support them, as they drive digital transformation at scale.
Dmitri Krakovsky, Unit4’s Chief Product Officer, and Claus Jepsen, Unit4’s Chief Technical Officer will be speaking live about our latest product innovation and how we’re delivering on our vision for ERPx. Guest speakers include:
- Steve Cadigan, LinkedIn’s first Chief HR Officer, company culture expert, and author
- Mark Gallagher, author, broadcaster, Formula 1 veteran and consultant
- Peter Hinssen, Serial entrepreneur, advisor, and five-time bestselling author