Update on Robotic Assistance Devices Sales Expansion and Activities
Artificial Intelligence Technology Solutions, Inc., announced that its wholly-owned subsidiary Robotic Assistance Devices Inc. (RAD) has provided an update to sales activities and sales force expansion.
“We welcome the new calendar year, new team members, new dealers, and of course new sales of RAD solutions. “We’re pleased that the company continues to attract new talent, new channel partners and new business from several of the largest and most admired companies in the world,” said Steve Reinharz, CEO of AITX and RAD. “2022 is certainly starting with a bang for RAD, and we’re excited to share progress throughout the year.”
RAD has entered into a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with one of the nation’s largest vehicle retailers an initial deployment of 1 ROAMEO mobile security robot and 1 ROSA unit. Additional details will be released in the future. “This is a big piece of news I’m excited to share. It has tremendous potential,” commented Reinharz.
The company identified additional recent developments of significance.
- 2 ROSA units have been ordered through one of RAD’s most renowned dealers. These units will be deployed at one of the world’s largest online retailer’s regional offices to supplement their existing security staff. It is anticipated that these first two units will lead to many more.
- A Fortune 500, global consumer products manufacture that has some of the most popular brands has ordered a ROSA unit which will be deployed at one of their US distribution centers. This is a test unit and will open a significant new market upon success.
- Teachout Security Solutions a nationwide provider of security services headquartered in Flint, Michigan has signed as an authorized RAD dealer. Teachout Security Solutions has placed an order for one Wally HSO solution which will eventually be deployed at one of their healthcare clients to assist staff with temperature checks and other required health screening processes.
- The addition of 3 members to RAD’s sales team, bringing the company’s total business development group to 7 members. “This incredibly talented group is expected to further expand as we continue to staff up, driving significant increases in sales,” Reinharz commented.
- The expansion of RAD’s software and hardware development team, pushing the total headcount to 75.
“The team is kicking this year off strong,” said Mark Folmer, RAD President. “As I always say: best to get on a lead on the year if you’re going to blow out your targets!”
Additional details will be shared in the coming weeks and months.
Robotic Assistance Devices (RAD) is a high-tech start-up that delivers robotics and artificial intelligence-based solutions that empower organizations to gain new insight, solve complex security challenges, and fuel new business ideas at reduced costs. RAD developed its advanced security robot technology from the ground up including circuit board design, and base code development. This allows RAD to have complete control over all design elements, performance, quality, and the user’s experience of all security robots whether SCOT™, ROSA™, Wally™, Wally HSO™, AVA™, or ROAMEO™. Read about how RAD is reinventing the security services industry by downloading the Autonomous Remote Services Industry Manifesto.