PROS to Host Investor Fireside Chat at Outperform 2021 Virtual User Conference
PROS Holdings, Inc., a provider of SaaS solutions optimizing shopping and selling experiences, announced that it will host a virtual investor fireside chat at Outperform 2021, its annual user conference.
The investor fireside chat will be webcast live on Wednesday, November 17, 2021, at 2:30 p.m. ET. Click here to register for the event. An archived webcast replay will be available on the company’s website for those unable to attend.
Read More: What Is Competitive Monitoring?
Moderated by Belinda Overdeput, PROS Director of Investor Relations, the investor fireside chat will feature a customer panel followed by a PROS executive team panel. Attendees will be able to submit questions to the moderator.
- Alex Dadakis, Chief Customer & Strategy Officer, USG Corporation
- Glenn Hollister, Vice President of Sales Strategy & Effectiveness, United Airlines
- Laurence Scharff, Director of Digital Experience & Transformation, Goodman Manufacturing
- Murrae-Anne Carlson, Senior Director of Pricing Solutions, WESCO
Executive Team Panelists:
- Andres Reiner, President & Chief Executive Officer, PROS
- Stefan Schulz, Chief Financial Officer, PROS
- Martin Simoncic, Chief Customer Officer, PROS
- Sunil John, Chief Product Officer, PROS
Beginning on Tuesday, November 16, 2021, the PROS Outperform 2021 virtual conference kicks off three days of immersive sessions that provide insight into what the road ahead looks like for pricing, selling, eCommerce and airline professionals. Click here for more information on Outperform 2021 and complimentary registration details.