Conga Connect, the First-of-its-Kind Conference Focused on Revenue Lifecycle Management, to Feature Leading Brands, Analysts and Industry Speakers
Conga unveils full event agenda with speakers, keynotes, hands-on workshops and entertainment for Conga Connect 2023 in April
Conga, the global leader in Revenue Lifecycle Management solutions, announced new keynote speakers and additional agenda details for its annual conference, Conga Connect 2023. This year’s conference will be held at the Hyatt Regency in Orlando, Fla. between April 10 and 12.
Conga Connect 2023 will help businesses of all sizes “reimagine their revenue management strategy.” Thought leaders, industry experts, and Conga executives will come together to discuss the latest trends in revenue management to take business to the next level. Attendees will have the opportunity to meet with peers and Conga experts, hear from motivational speakers across industries, and celebrate customer innovation prior to dinner, entertainment and exclusive access to Universal Orlando Resort and Universal’s Islands of Adventure.
R “Ray” Wang, Founder, Chairman and Principal Analyst of Constellation Research Inc., a research and advisory firm focused on disruptive business and exponential technology trends, will join the Connect 2023 stage. Ray coined the term “Metaverse Economy” in 2020 and is a leading authority on the Web 2.0 to Web 3.0 transition. His session titled “Disrupting Digital Business” will help attendees master the key concepts required to disrupt digital business, beyond the hype.
Amy Purdy, three-time Paralympic medalist and New York Times best-selling author, will take the stage as this year’s guest keynote speaker. She will share her incredible story and life-altering experience as a talented snowboarder who faced an emergency double-leg amputation at the age of 20, and how since then, she has challenged herself to move on with her life and attain goals that even those who have both legs struggle to achieve.
Read More: Mekorma AP Solutions Certified By Acumatica
With four keynotes, four specific event tracks, hands-on workshops, courses and 53 breakout sessions, noteworthy Conga Connect sessions include:
- The Reimagined and Reinvented E2E Quotation Journey at Hitachi Energy: Attendees can follow the journey of how Hitachi Energy successfully overcame the challenges of the pandemic to create an e-commerce solution paired with new architecture from Conga to build a scalable solution for the future.
- Tips to Optimize Conga CLM and Scale Adoption: Hear how Cardinal has incorporated the flexibility of Conga CLM across divisions and departments, plus tips and tricks on using Conga’s resources to discover unknown functionalities.
- Learn How to Leverage Deal Guidance and Approvals to Improve Margins and Efficiencies: Twilio recaps the success of how it has leveraged Conga Approvals and Deal Guidance into workflows to increase its bottom line, realize operational efficiencies and drive margins.
- Moody’s Journey to a Streamlined Quoting Process: Discover how Moody’s was able to overcome critical business challenges focused on flexibility and performance to transform key business processes by implementing Conga CPQ.
- Driving Childhood Education Opportunities with Conga Solutions: Edmentum discusses how Conga Sign, Conga Contracts for Salesforce, Conga Composer and Conga Grid have accelerated the pace of business for Edmentum.
- Align Sales Operations, Sales, and Marketing with Conga Composer: Discover the success of ProService Hawaii’s transition from a manual document generation experience that required 12 days from proposal and contract to a closed deal, to the implementation of Salesforce and Conga Composer to reduce this time to five days.
“We have a lot to celebrate at Conga Connect 2023 — and we couldn’t be more pleased to welcome a great line-up of customers and industry leaders to be a part of this year’s event,” said Noel Goggin, CEO and Culture Leader, Conga. “With their support, attendees will gain an exclusive look at the future of revenue lifecycle management, including groundbreaking news regarding the future of Conga’s platform. Businesses will also gain hands-on support from Conga to achieve greater transparency and improve efficiency, leaving with the power to accelerate business now and far into the future.”
Read More: SalesTechStar Interview with Jonathan Lister, COO at Vidyard